Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloodwork after 4 weeks steroids

strongco

Just wanted some input on this blood work I got during cycle. I'm using testosterone cypionate and deca durabolin 400 mg each. I'm using proviron 50 mg a day. my AST and ALT came in elevated. and my LH and FSH are at zero. my estradiol is at 49 which is a bit High and my prolactin came in low. can you tell me your thoughts

You need to get some cycle support asap add n2guard 7 caps/day to clean up that liver it's bad to have elevated alt/ast when you can keep the liver clean with n2g

Just wanted some input on this blood work I got during cycle. I'm using testosterone cypionate and deca durabolin 400 mg each. I'm using proviron 50 mg a day. my AST and ALT came in elevated. and my LH and FSH are at zero. my estradiol is at 49 which is a bit High and my prolactin came in low. can you tell me your thoughts

bro where you n2guard and AI?

How does that compare to the tests you got before?

Top Bottom