Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloodwork 4 Weeks after PCT

jamesekpah

Based on the numbers, I seem to be pretty well recovered. All lipids look good, but I need some opinions on the test/est and LH numbers:

Testosterone, Serum 868 348-1197 ng/dL
Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S 16.1 HIGH 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL
FSH 6.4 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL
Estradiol 45.9 HIGH 7.6-42.6 pg/mL

My LH and Est are tagged as high, but I feel great, and my test seems plenty recovered.

I really appreciate any thoughts and or advice. I have 6 cycles history over the years, my last being 8 Weeks of Tpp/Npp/Mast Aromasin, Caber, HCGenerate on cycle.
5 week Clomid/Nolva PCT with forged post cycle low dose aromasin.

Your E is likely high because of how high your test is and im betting your test isnt normally that hig but is where it is in response to your LH being so high.

What did you do for PCT and are you taking anything now.

Pct was clomid/nolva 100/40 wk1 50/20 wk 2-3 25/10 4-5. Took forged post cycle throughout pct and 6.25 mg Aromasin ed. Now taking fish oil, multi, creatine and beta alanine pre and post wo and carnitine.

How long were u off pct when u took this test or were u on pct while u took blood test. 800+ test levels nd LH being dat high wow never seen LH that high unless on PCT drugs .

But if u were off PCT nd everything cleared ur system nd u took da blood test than wow . ur Test is really high dat is good i would love 2 have my Test in 800+ lol. How old r u ? may b ur 1 of these lucky high T guys ..

if the SERM's are still in your system its going to manipulate your numbers. to know if you are fully recovered you need to wait till you are off everything and see if your numbers can hold. usually after SERM's the numbers come crashing down, and hcg will push T levels up and suppress LH and FSH so numbers can be misleading

But if u were off PCT nd everything cleared ur system nd u took da blood test than wow . ur Test is really high dat is good i would love 2 have my Test in 800+ lol. How old r u ? may b ur 1 of these lucky high T guys ..

If it was just high test score then I would say he has a nice naturally high test level but with elevated E and LH his system is still under the influence and his labs are not "clean".

Your LH is high so your test will be high in general. Using HCGenerate during the cycle and the clo/nolva/aromasin combo for PCT will boost your natty test levels fairly high. Especially both clomid and aromasin have been linked to natural increases in T levels. Though I have a suspicion there is some left over, residual effect of your pct here.

Top Bottom