Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloodwork 3 weeks into cycle... thoughts?

Updated blood work since 2 week ago. Have been using 6mg aromasin once a week. Might need to increase a bit.
53483f342755f814051e17ab73f75d6d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
That's not bad on estrogen. Maybe 10 points lower would be ideal but you're not far off at all. It wouldnt take much adjustment

How long have you been using AAS? What are your stats? How much protein do you eat? Binge drink alcohol? Estrodial look great dont mess with it. I actually run mine in the 50-60s if can. Gotta be careful with the creatine kinase levels.. it's a marker for major problems. But it could be nothing but over work. Do you use supplement creatine

How long have you been using AAS? What are your stats? How much protein do you eat? Binge drink alcohol? Estrodial look great dont mess with it. I actually run mine in the 50-60s if can. Gotta be careful with the creatine kinase levels.. it's a marker for major problems. But it could be nothing but over work. Do you use supplement creatine
This is my first cycle, I'm 30 years old, 5'6", 175ish, dont drink, and eat about 280-300g protein a day, total of about 2800 cal per day

Be careful changing too much around. You may not have hit peak levels yet. And since your test is capped who knows how high your estradiol is. I'm no doctor of course. But if you dont have cardiac problem I'd just chalk the creatine level up to over work. Be careful. Stay healthy. I'd get you some unapped bloods if you can see where you are. Plan your PCT out

Meant to say how high you testosterone is

I dont know. Got bloodwork last week and the test value just came in at >1500. Labcorps i guess isnt the best. Need a better recommendation

I dont know. Got bloodwork last week and the test value just came in at >1500. Labcorps i guess isnt the best. Need a better recommendation

Ulta labs always has great deals. They use Quest Labs so try them out. I can usualy get uncapped bloods, estradiol, and liver and kidney functions for 80 bucks I think maybe even 69

Ulta labs always has great deals. They use Quest Labs so try them out. I can usualy get uncapped bloods, estradiol, and liver and kidney functions for 80 bucks I think maybe even 69

I used ulta last friday. Waiting on the results today. Estradiol, creatinine, total test, free test, and SHBG

Top Bottom