Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloodwork! Doctor Swale, anyone?

Alcohol will affect the glucose and testosterone results if you do it to closely to the test....but 12 hours of more you should be fine.

K plz :(

JKurz1 said:
I plan on eating my normal course (9pmish) sleep till my spinning class that I have to instruct at 7am, and go get the blood work done at 8am.......I should be ok right? Last thing I want to do is mess up these tests....How can alcohol and/or mary jane not hae an effect on the results?

I get the feeling your smokin a little??

I would watch that if your goin on cycle. A little wont hurt, do what you gotta do, just keep it under control or everything else will suffer

BIGDHO said:
I get the feeling your smokin a little??

I would watch that if your goin on cycle. A little wont hurt, do what you gotta do, just keep it under control or everything else will suffer
Actually bro, you're wrong. Haven't touched the stuff since HS and I haven't had a drop of liquor since NYE 2001. I am around Mary Jane often, as many of my friends smoke. I'm being objective and trying to figure out what would potentially disrupt scores.....all anyone says is prescption drugs and food......seems pretty simple.

final QUESTION.....and I'm done..this has been some great info, as everyone should follow....extremely important part of bodybuilding..........is water the only substance or will clear liquid suffice? Chystal light, diet 7-up, etc? Obvioudly not diet coke and drinks with syrup......

How about nicotine, and/or sugar free candy (cough drops, chewing gum, etc.) Evrything with 0 calories.....?

DONE! Got the tee-shirt...thank GOD.....I ate last night about 9:30, slept til 8:00am today, and gave the sample (1/2 pint, gulp!) at 8:30......got a sub for my class, so that I would know nothing was f'ed up on my part....she said I should know by late next week...will keep u posted...thanks for all the replies!

Top Bottom