Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bloods question

fajarjhonson

Hi, I'm planning on doing three blood works , one before cycling, the second one in middle of my cycle and the third one after pct, and my question is, if you do 14 week cycle of test, and deca the first 6 weeks should you get the second blood work right after discontinuing the deca or after your 7th week of test? thank you.

First blood test before cycle
Second in week 7-8 when test and deca fully kicked in.
Third when you stopped pct, do 2-3 weeks later.. when all the drugs including pct cleared from your system.. that is the time you can see what's going in your body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Before cycle to check your baseline-otherwise you won't know if you recovered
4-5 weeks in to adjust ai
6 weeks after clomid cos it will messed up your results
Best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would you only run deca 6 weeks? That makes no sense and is a complete waste. It has a very long ester and is only just getting to peak levels around them. Ideally you run deca 12-14 weeks to get something out of it.

Well, usually during the cycle you run the blood work to make sure that the gear is legit and it is working as it should. So to answer your question - if you want to find out if deca works, then use it and run the test after stopping it. If you are interested in testosterone - they run the blood work before implementing deca.

Top Bottom