Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloods gone wrong!

HelpMeBulkPeople!

Received my blood test kit in the post yesterday proceeded to open it and use it as the instructions directed ( finger prick test )
But for how much blood they need from my FINGER is quite shocking and what's worse is I was only able to draw enough blood to fill half the test tube...! And they only give you 4 pricking instruments! You can imagine my frustration. So I sent it off regardless attached with an email telling them the troubles I've had, they've been good enough to send me a second test.

Is there any secret science to drawing more blood from the finger? Other than massaging and hot water.
Any advice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They had an option to either go to a clinic, use a venous or finger prick test.... the finger prick is most convenient for me.

I've just received the other test, I'll give it another go if all fails I'll go down the clinic...
changing the subject, I've been eating good colourful whole foods, good meals but managing to hit my calorie target is proving to be hard... how can I up the calories while staying relatively clean....
i feel like I'm eating my self into a hole lol hard for an ectomorph

I've just received the other test, I'll give it another go if all fails I'll go down the clinic...
changing the subject, I've been eating good colourful whole foods, good meals but managing to hit my calorie target is proving to be hard... how can I up the calories while staying relatively clean....
i feel like I'm eating my self into a hole lol hard for an ectomorph

Eat more calorie dense healthy foods.

As an ectomorph, you want to eat clean, but you also need the calories.

Whole eggs, baked potatoes, almonds, lean grass fed beef, wild caught salmon etc. etc.

Instead of eating celery as a vegetable (which is very low calorie) eat green peas.

Instead of eating plain brown rice, add some olive oil on top.

Things like that

Top Bottom