Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloods 2 weeks post test cyp injection... Advice please

Thanks for posting and saying what I was trying to Steve. That is exactly the way I understood things also and makes perfect sense.

My question to you would be....Is 14 days after a test C or E cycle too soon to start PCT in your opinion, considering everything you posted...or does extending PCT out to around 6 weeks make more sense?

I have been cycling for 4 some years now on and off and the first couple cycles were rough so i did a lot of trial and error to find a good way to do it.

i have found when running a long ester to start kickstarting things off after last injection with hcg and HMG for 2-3 weeks, then start PCT and run it around 6 weeks .. it has worked well for me. the biggest mistake we see and one guy posted a thread about his bad experience was that people start a pct too soon and finish it too soon before the esters even clear. this leaves them exposed bigtime

Thanks for posting and saying what I was trying to Steve. That is exactly the way I understood things also and makes perfect sense.

My question to you would be....Is 14 days after a test C or E cycle too soon to start PCT in your opinion, considering everything you posted...or does extending PCT out to around 6 weeks make more sense?

Given what steve just said, then the ideal time to start PCT is variable depending on dose?

Lets say you were to run 1000mg, which isn't uncommon, for simplicity sake, inject every 7 days, for a 12 week cycle.

I setup an excel sheet to do the math for me. This is what I got:

Peak levels in blood are more or less week 6 at just over 1900.

It stays there till your last inject.

6th week (post last inject) you are at close to 30mg(Aprox. avg natural test production)

For 500mg/week the 30mg mark comes 1 week sooner at week 5.

What I'm getting out of this is to start PCT immediately with HCG/HMG, but perhaps it is not beneficial yet to start SERM therapy until closer to natural levels around week 4-6 or so depending on dose. Which is more or less the way most folks do it around here.

This thread got good, I will post back soon. Right now I'm in Penn state about to take my 19 yr old gf out to dinner. Im 24! Youngest i ever went And whatever's doing what I'm loving life right now on everything I'm on!!! And so is she. Very hard to " finish" though but when I do, it insane! Like niagra falls seriously I can't even explain.

Anyhow I want to further this topic in a bit. Thanks everyone for the help, I just want to do this right and. Safely. I also have no issue running pct 6 weeks.

^^^ lol you lucky fuck.

wait till you get my age though the women are hornier and know what they are doing, you will never want to mess with a chick under 25 again.

Haha I believe you there! I believe I'm on my last "young-in" days now tbh. They really dont know what they doing and almost always let emotion control everything. Not that that's a horrible thing but hearing " we can't have sex until we are in love and you have met my parents" is 100% not what I want to hear! :splat:

Top Bottom