Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloods

HelpMeBulkPeople!

Hormone tests ( 6 in total ). They gave me an overall health score based on what they tested me for as 87%. FAI is low by 1.4 I think ( in picture )

Little summary of me: I smoke weed, fairly stressed at times. Don't knw if that makes any difference.

I've done 2 cycles that merged into one ( very inexperienced at the time ) did not complete a pct, during the few weeks after I lost my brother from there I lost weight, lost muscle, lost motivation and lost my self. I'm all squared up now. Haven't taken anything since. I don't drink, I don't take any medication either.
Sex lifes dull tho I must say, I'm not as horny as I was. I can get wood at the right times so that's not a problem, I'm more down than up but that's just how my life's panned out so I don't see a change in my mood [emoji53]
I was advised by a vet to give you all a background of me to interpret my results

Pls look, cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

01a96faefa04d75dd2910fb958f59b53.png

I don't agree with that. Kl for the info tho

you can disagree all you want but studies prove that smoking pot decreases testosterone and increases estrogen.

it takes 5 minutes of googling to see this as it has been studied countless times.

it is like disagreeing that smoking cigarettes doesn't affect endurance.

you can disagree all you want but studies prove that smoking pot decreases testosterone and increases estrogen.

it takes 5 minutes of googling to see this as it has been studied countless times.

it is like disagreeing that smoking cigarettes doesn't affect endurance.

Yep ^

It's not a matter of opinion. Steve is right. Pot also increases prolactin. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2863108/

I don't agree with that. Kl for the info tho

How can you disagree? As Steve says it's right there in your blood work. The same blood work you asked for help reading with.

If you wanna smoke, then smoke. But if you wanna make some changes via a gear cycle then cut right down so as to see you cycle get it's full worth.

Buff vs not so buff. You choose.

Woah woah I wasn't disagreeing with the reason my results are the way they are boys, I was disagreeing with steves final comment " pot smokers are all weaklings"
It's abit of a bold statement half/most of the people I know smoke herb on the side of there cycle and during there normal day to day life.
I asked for a verdict on my results, and end up with the 3rd degree about my lifestyle and a snotty comment.... I appreciate the advice but I won't be belittled by somebody for simply asking for an interpretation of my blood work. I expect that from a doctor.

^^^ I am not anti-pot my man

I voted to legalize it in my state, however this is a fitness forum. and you are asking for advice and I am going to give it whether you agree or not lol

you don't see guys in the gym walking around smoking pot for dem gainz for a reason. and yes most guys who smoke pot are weak as fuck, they are also lazy. i'm not saying ALL are, but most are.. pot shoots both prolactin and estrogen sky high, these are FEMALE hormones. so you are raising female hormones and lowering male hormones, not sure how that wouldn't make a man weak and lazy?? it is simple science!

you should wean off of the stuff and you will get better blood work and results from gear, it is a huge impediment. if you smoked cigs or drank alcohol (which are worse for you anyway but legal ironically) i would tell you the same thing. these are things that are blocking your success in fitness

Top Bottom