Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloods

^^^ I am not anti-pot my man

I voted to legalize it in my state, however this is a fitness forum. and you are asking for advice and I am going to give it whether you agree or not lol

you don't see guys in the gym walking around smoking pot for dem gainz for a reason. and yes most guys who smoke pot are weak as fuck, they are also lazy. i'm not saying ALL are, but most are

you should wean off of the stuff and you will get better blood work and results from gear, it is a huge impediment

THIS I agree with.
And seeing the results and what you've said it's clear my habit has had an effect.
End question is.... are my bloods worthy of a cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your blood work isn't terrible but your LH, FSH and testosterone are all pretty low for your age and lifestyle.

Yes, you could hop on another cycle but I personally would advise you to cool your jets for a little bit and give your body a break. If you keep abusing your HPTA, eventually you are going to need to get on TRT.

Why not do a cycle of SARMS instead? THey're only minimally suppressive of HPTA so it'll be a good option for you to still make progress while giving your body some more time to relax and regroup a bit.

The SARMS triple stack would be a good first SARMS cycle to run -> https://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

I've considered sarms but I've already spentso much on preparing for this. I said to my self as long as I'm in range I'll continue with doing a cycle, they're not great results agreed but I've put waaay too much into this cycle ( starting today ) rearranged plans, days are planned out till weeks and weeks ahead, I've put too much planning into this, like you said there not terrible DEF COULD BE BETTER before another cycle tho, but we do what we do.
I have cycle supports this time round plus an A.i and having bloods done every 4 weeks so it's just a case of monitoring and going from there.

I have more of a question than an answer but does pot actually effect LH and FSH directly? I haven't looked into that aspect. Mostly just increased estrogen.

Personally I don't smoke weed because when I did in college I lost my personality. I don't have an issue with people that do though. It is better than drinking in my opinion. But, if that is what is getting in the way of your success then I would look to change your path.

Every action has a reaction, me taking off an edge I've had for a few years by getting high is my reaction. I'm not AS heavy as I was before I had my son.

Well Steve can answer that one but If it turns out it doesn't affect it then I'm fucked lol so to speak

Top Bottom