Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloods

Medic911

Got bloods back today. A few concerning areas, so thank you for those that advocated on cycle bloods.

(LAB RESULT IMAGES AT BOTTOM OF POST)

I was surprised my RBCs were not high. I have not donated blood yet.

Platelets were a tad high. Am taking 324mg daily ASA.

Neutrophils were a tad high. Prob fighting off an illness.

Liver results were disappointing. Have been using Liver Support from SAN, double dose plus ACD and was hopeful. I know, your all gonna send me to your sponsor for N2guard, where I should have already gone.

Serum test was >1500 as expected.

LH, FSH were expectedly low.

Prolactin was low (taking caber).

Estradiol was HIGH, which surprised me. Have been taking Aromasin 10mg eod.
THIS specifically is the main reason for my post.
What is my best path forward with this? 10mg daily? Should I increase dosage for a few days also?

Private Labs 12-13-16 whiteout_Page_1.jpgPrivate Labs 12-13-16 whiteout_Page_2.jpg

your E is running too hot bro. is your aromasin legit? if so you should up your dosage. 10mg EOD is probably not enough, although you never said how much gear you were using. i know you said in another thread you were using tbol and test, but dosages would be helpful

it is normal for liver values to skyrocket, as long as you don't abuse orals and you come off of them.. things will go back to normal

and yes n2guard will help here, it has TUDCA and plenty of liver support

Thanks for the reply Steve.
Should liver values be high regardless of support sup?

Yes, Cycle.

So I started with Test and Tbol.
Then added Deca 250 twice a week, proviron 50mg every day. I am running Test E at 350mg twice a week.
As mentioned, aromasin 10mg eod and caber 0.5mg eod. Sans liver support bid. ACV qd. Krill 1G qd. Multivitamin qd. Along with protein, aminos, creatine, and preworkout.

I plan on running this cycle 12week total, and I am currently on week 5, followed by cruising.
I did start the tbol 2 weeks before adding the deca, so technically on week 7. of 14 week cycle.

Should I lower the test dosage to say 250mg twice a week? I went with 350mg twice a week to make sure I was a little high dosage than the Deca.

I took 30mg Aromasin yesterday, and 10mg today. Plan to take 10mg ed now, should I continue at a higher dose for a few days to rush the E down, or just take 10ed and let it gradually decrease?

As for source and legit Aromasin, I did consider this. Newer source in US. I guess after increasing dosage and redoing labs I will be able to answer better. Will be hard to quantify if its cut or if its my cycle or body requiring higher dosing though.

How soon do you think I should redraw labs for E?

Great dialog and always thankful for the advice here bros.

i can tell you that ag-guys aromasin is on point... so if you are unsure if your aromasin is good quality or not, no reason to waste money on lab work you might as well just pick up a bottle of aromasin instead.

and yes liver values will be strained on gear, but it isn't black and white. if you run support supps and stay away from other drugs/alcohol you will be fine.

Thanks for the reply Steve.
Should liver values be high regardless of support sup?

Yes, Cycle.

So I started with Test and Tbol.
Then added Deca 250 twice a week, proviron 50mg every day. I am running Test E at 350mg twice a week.
As mentioned, aromasin 10mg eod and caber 0.5mg eod. Sans liver support bid. ACV qd. Krill 1G qd. Multivitamin qd. Along with protein, aminos, creatine, and preworkout.

I plan on running this cycle 12week total, and I am currently on week 5, followed by cruising.
I did start the tbol 2 weeks before adding the deca, so technically on week 7. of 14 week cycle.

Should I lower the test dosage to say 250mg twice a week? I went with 350mg twice a week to make sure I was a little high dosage than the Deca.

I took 30mg Aromasin yesterday, and 10mg today. Plan to take 10mg ed now, should I continue at a higher dose for a few days to rush the E down, or just take 10ed and let it gradually decrease?

As for source and legit Aromasin, I did consider this. Newer source in US. I guess after increasing dosage and redoing labs I will be able to answer better. Will be hard to quantify if its cut or if its my cycle or body requiring higher dosing though.

How soon do you think I should redraw labs for E?

Great dialog and always thankful for the advice here bros.

SARMS, SERMS, peptides, weight loss drugs and PDE5 inhibitors are all controlled substances. What that means is that they are only illegal if you do not have a prescription for them. There is a legal loophole however. Companies can legally sell these compounds without a prescription as research chemical liquid. All the company selling the products needs to do is put 'for research purposes only' on the website selling the products.

The problem with this is that compounds sold for research purposes aren't under the same regulations by the FDA as supplements and drugs are. The company can basically put whatever they want in the product and legally sell it as long as they put 'for research purposes only' on the website.

As a result, the market is full of fakes.

I can't tell you the amount of clients I had who didn't use my advice on ordering from ag-guys.com and used some cheaper company only to find out that their AI was bunk.

I personally would spend a little bit of extra money and have the piece of mind knowing my AI is legit.

If you run your aromasin at 10mg ED that should fix the issue. If your E is still high then you know there is an issue with your aromasin. I wouldn't worry about anything else on your bloods. Liver will be fine once you are off the tbol. Obviously you see that next time N2Guard is a must.

New bloods.
Swapped to agguys aromasin 10mg ed. E2 now 39.9
Test 4133 and over 50 free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom