Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood work results after 7 mon cycle

Excidium28

Lab test:
"N" Normal
"A" Signifies abnormal results

N Glucose (blood sugar) 90
N Kidney function
N Calcium
N Sodium
N Potassium
A Liver Function
N Thyroid FUnction
A Total bilrubin -1-4 up A little

Cholesterol 178 Goal less than 200
Triglyceroides 99 Goal less than 200
HDL (good chol) 35 Goal is more than 35
LDL (bad Chol) 123 Goal is less than 100
Testastorone (total) 143 normal 286-1510

Comments: Testastorone low. Liver enzymes elevated, also total bilirubin.

My cycle was almost 7 months starting my PCT now.

1-8 weeks anadrol 50 (only work out days)
8-20 weeks Sustanon
18-23 Winstrol 75mg
23-27 Winstrol 25mg
27-30 Dbol 25mg (only on work out days)

Last intake was 4 days before blood work 20mg dbol.

I was suppose to start my PCT after week 23, but went out of contry and the only thing i could bring with me was some winny tabs.

Is it normal for my test levels to be so low after a cycle. Should I accept them to return to normal after my post cycle

Post cycle:
week 1-3 HCG 3000IU EW 3 times a week
50mg Clomid ED, 20mg Nolvadex ED
Week 3-6 50mg CLomid ED, 20mg Nolvadex ED
Week 6-8 Clen

Excidium28 said:
I was suppose to start my PCT after week 23, but went out of contry and the only thing i could bring with me was some winny tabs.

Is it normal for my test levels to be so low after a cycle. Should I accept them to return to normal after my post cycle

Post cycle:
Week 6-8 Clen
Your test levels are good, just keep doing your PCT and you should be fine from my point of view. How long has it been since you started PCT?

Excidium28 said:

Post cycle:
Week 6-8 Clen

I am actually suprised that your T is where it is at. Your LH and FSH # would have been good to look at, but seems as though your boys are still online and looks as though your PCT should bring you back to baseline. If possible I would get your workup again post cycle to see where you are at...but looks good....and ask the doc to order LH, FSH, Free and Total T, and Free and total E. These will be the components of the HPTA that would be affected.

Ex, how much do you weigh now? How has your strength held up so far? Do you think the 13 weeks of orals effected you negatively in any way??? Oh, yeah! Post a recent pic!!!! :)

Excidium28 said:
I

You're kidding, right? Perhaps you've read a bit about steroids shutting down HPTA? I'm surprised they're not zero.

Texas Ranger said:
Ex, how much do you weigh now? How has your strength held up so far? Do you think the 13 weeks of orals effected you negatively in any way??? Oh, yeah! Post a recent pic!!!! :)

I lost some weight on my month trip to europe (week 23-27), but gained it all back. Self judgment sucks I weigh the same as in my avatar I think im as big if not bigger, but im stronger than ever. Ill take some pics this week post'm up.

Excidium28 said:
Thanks for all the help, Ill post my pics and blood work when im done with my pct.
I just want to know how you get yourself so lean and cut, getting big isnt an issue with me and i am lean but i cant seem to get that cut!!

Top Bottom