Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood work questions....

Usually, there is no need to use an uncapped test, since you can already see with the capped one if the gear is real, or not. However, if you are having PIP on every single injection with the enanthate, then there is definitely something wrong with your gear. You may get some PIP from time to time, but not every single time, and when this happens, it is a clear indicator that there is something wrong with the gear, and you should rather switch the brand.

Usually, there is no need to use an uncapped test, since you can already see with the capped one if the gear is real, or not. However, if you are having PIP on every single injection with the enanthate, then there is definitely something wrong with your gear. You may get some PIP from time to time, but not every single time, and when this happens, it is a clear indicator that there is something wrong with the gear, and you should rather switch the brand.

I agree and I'm definitely going to shop somewhere else. Its so hard to find a legit source.

I got my blood work results in...Im new to all this so can you guys give me some advice on it.

Testosterone, SerumTestosterone, Serum >1500 HIGH 348-1197 ng/dL 01

Luteinizing Hormone(LH), SLH 0.1 LOW 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL 01

FSH, SerumFSH <0.2 LOW 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL 01

EstradiolEstradiol 105.5 HIGH 7.6-42.6 pg/mL 01

I got my blood work results in...Im new to all this so can you guys give me some advice on it.

Testosterone, SerumTestosterone, Serum >1500 HIGH 348-1197 ng/dL 01

Luteinizing Hormone(LH), SLH 0.1 LOW 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL 01

FSH, SerumFSH <0.2 LOW 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL 01

EstradiolEstradiol 105.5 HIGH 7.6-42.6 pg/mL 01

Well your test is real. It's showing above 1500.
That is also why your LH and FSH is so low. Your body is shut down.
Estrogen is Way out of control. You need to up your AI dose and frequency now to get it lowered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well your test is real. It's showing above 1500.
That is also why your LH and FSH is so low. Your body is shut down.
Estrogen is Way out of control. You need to up your AI dose and frequency now to get it lowered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not been taking any AI. Should I start with .50mg eod? I have Arimidex. Is the high estrogen the cause of my low libido?

Top Bottom