Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

blood work question...?

da big thinker

got my blood work done yesterday and my results show increased creatinine levels @ 2002 (CK) and my ALT was at 51 (recorded as I.U / LITRE)which seems to be elevated...can anyone explain some of this to me...?

From research for my own bloodwork, your ALT and AST can be elevated from just working out and their are many other indicators that need to be looked at in order to draw conclusions about your work. My levels were much higher than that on cycle, I should have baselined beforehand. As far as the creatine level, I believe thats a function of the kidneys. But don't take me for shit, go and get a work done by doctor in the know such as DrJMW on this board. I will be at the end of the month or so.

You're fine bro. Your ALT is a little elevated but nothing to worry about. I believe the upper range for normal is 40 or so but don't quote me. Either AST or ALT is 39 for the upper end of the normal range, I've forgotten. Were you drinking any time recently? Clen? Clomid? Anything? Pretty much everything can elevate your liver enzymes and yours aren't high at all really. You only need to start worrying when you're up in the 100's. Mine went as high as 80 due to 17aa but that still wasn't anything to worry about. Also, if you had an intense workout the day before that could increase your liver enzymes slightly, and increased protein intake can also slightly elevate them. Bottom line, I wouldn't even bother trying to lower them. Drink more water if you are concerned but you shouldn't be.

For someone that is lifting heavy, those numbers are normal without juice. ALT and AST can get in the low 100's just from heavy lifting in someone not even on a cycle. CK can go off the chart from a bout of heavy eccentric exercise.

W6

NATHAN...you've brought about some interesting points...well...i had a grueling workout on monday which i am still sore off of...and it's thursday...so maybe?i wasn't drinking...i don't drink but i take 40g creatine /day and just recently came off of some clen and T3 (helios)...thyroid is perfect btw...my job is also physically demanding and i work approx 80hrs / week (+)...so hey...too much to consider...and yes, ALT levels are 40 for the norm...

thx for the replies so far guys...very much appreciated...

da big thinker said:
got my blood work done yesterday and my results show increased creatinine levels @ 2002 (CK) and my ALT was at 51 (recorded as I.U / LITRE)which seems to be elevated...can anyone explain some of this to me...?

Don't worry about those levels. During my last cycle, I had to make a trip to the ER and I had levels about 200 while on test and tren. Doc was concerned that I had hepatitis, but we'll do a baseline while I am clean and another test while on next time using ALA and milk thistle.

Top Bottom