Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

blood work question

0therock

Hi guys, for those who stay on gear most of the time how many times a year should you run blood works? even if you don't feel or experience any side effects , thank you.

well if you stay on gear "most of the time" i can assure you that your blood work is going to be awful so i don't get the point of even bothering to run blood work. just send me the $$$ instead of spending it on bloods and I can tell you the answer

that would be like saying "i'm a diabetic but eat cake almost everyday, when should i run a glucose test"

i promise you if you abuse steroids you are a walking time bomb. didn't we learn from piana and mccarvers deaths? if not you need to read their autopsies and see how their hearts were 2-3X normal size

well if you stay on gear "most of the time" i can assure you that your blood work is going to be awful so i don't get the point of even bothering to run blood work. just send me the $$$ instead of spending it on bloods and I can tell you the answer

that would be like saying "i'm a diabetic but eat cake almost everyday, when should i run a glucose test"

i promise you if you abuse steroids you are a walking time bomb. didn't we learn from piana and mccarvers deaths? if not you need to read their autopsies and see how their hearts were 2-3X normal size
Hang on...Rich and Dallas not only ran HIGH levels of gear but the also used/abused insulin. And what about any other recreational drugs they could have been using. Those guys where in a different stratosphere with use and level of use.

Does gear do harm, it definetly doesnt assist in longevity...in my opinion. I do think moderate use like trt level long term with proper blood work can be managable long term.

I like to get blood panels every three months. I will get off this rhythm if i'm having issues or sides. But at this point I have ran enough to know what to expect from certain compounds so a panel every 3 months has been sufficient. I have panels dating back to 2012. First two years of panels where pre-AAS.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

well if you stay on gear "most of the time" i can assure you that your blood work is going to be awful

Not true.

I get bloods done every few months whether I'm blasting or cruising and it always come back in healthy ranges.

Top Bottom