Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood work for Gyno Surgery

GodOfThunder

My Insurance requires that I get blood work done to see if they should cover my gyno surgery. What could I do to alter my hormone levels temporarily in a way that would cause them to think I needed the surgery more than I do?(they see it as cosmetic) Should I discontinue my Nolvadex use? I was thinking I would smoke a fat joint before I go for blood work to temporarily raise estrogen. I'm not an endocrinologist and I don't know much about what they will be basing their decision about my surgery on. I do know they will be testing Free Test, Estradiol, LH, and HCG. By the way, my gyno is not from steroids. Thanks in advance.

look man...they arnt testing you for steroid use or anything like that...when you are going in for surgery they always do blood work...legally they have too...you have nothing to worry about...so dont smoke weed...just do the blood work and go through with the surgery...you will be fine...and very sore for about 4 weeks

also.... the insurance company is always shaky about gyno because they list it as plastic surgery and the medical association lists it as a disease...so if it is caused NATURALLY by your body then you have NOTHING to worry about....good luck man

Top Bottom