Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood work done- gyno issue

rugger75

Hey guys, I had my blood work last week. I developed some gyno a couple months ago. The typical burning, painful swollen gland tissue. I had a bottle of the original Forma Stanzol that helped a little but not much. I’m taking Arimistane and it’s not helping. I even tried exemestane from an online pharmacy and it didn’t help.
I’m 44, 250lb. and I’m presently taking via injection, 1 ML of testosterone cyp 200 mg/ml every 2 weeks/14 days for TRT.
But what caused the gyno was when I started taking 1ML each week and then started the original Katanadrol and Epi-strong.
I’ve run the pro hormone stacks before without an issue probably 7-8 times. But this is the first time with extra test.
My Doctor is willing to try medication to see if that helps instead of getting the surgery, so I’d like to see what some of you think would be good to try. I’ll attach the blood work screen shots.
Thanks! IMG_1635.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I can’t get the other screen shots to attach. But the LH level was .02 with the normal limits .5-11.
Estradiol level is 45 with normal limits 11-44

i mean, your estrogen is barely out of range.. its not drastically high whatsoever and i cant see how that would justify you running something like letro... i wouldnt expect forma stanzol to do much for it and im not the biggest arimistane fan but quality aromasin should not have any problem so im wondering about the quality you had there because that should have done it quite easily considering your estrogen is in the 40's, which is not really something crazy concerning at all... you want to drop it some but its not like its something drastic that needs to be done here either

Dylan, thanks for the reply. Maybe the aromasin I tried wasn’t good quality. I’ll ask the doc to prescribe that and get the good stuff.
Is there something I should do to try to get the LH levels up back in range?

Dylan, thanks for the reply. Maybe the aromasin I tried wasn’t good quality. I’ll ask the doc to prescribe that and get the good stuff.
Is there something I should do to try to get the LH levels up back in range?

If your in trt they will always be that low

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

you are still running too much gear based on those numbers.. you need to inject weekly, not every 2 weeks going forward when using cyp

for sustanon you can inject less since it has the deca ester

if you run too much gear, you will get estrogen sides like gyno. that is the #1 mistake you made but your doctor still has you on too much gear so the problem will not get resolved until you lower the dosage

you don't need surgery, fuck the doctor if that is what he wants you to do.. fucking CLOWNS.. he seriously is trying to make $$$$ off of you for him and his buddies. LOWER THE DOSAGE and get on an AI. you need to be your own doctor going forward and stop listening to these morons

Top Bottom