Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood work done- gyno issue

you are still running too much gear based on those numbers.. you need to inject weekly, not every 2 weeks going forward when using cyp

for sustanon you can inject less since it has the deca ester

if you run too much gear, you will get estrogen sides like gyno. that is the #1 mistake you made but your doctor still has you on too much gear so the problem will not get resolved until you lower the dosage

you don't need surgery, fuck the doctor if that is what he wants you to do.. fucking CLOWNS.. he seriously is trying to make $$$$ off of you for him and his buddies. LOWER THE DOSAGE and get on an AI. you need to be your own doctor going forward and stop listening to these morons

Steve, thanks for the reply.
Would you suggest Aromasin for the AI to help shrink the gyno?
I’ll start doing the shot every week to keep the blood levels more balanced.
Cut the dose in half each week? Or do you think I should cut it back more?
I know some of you guys on here have more experience with this stuff than most doctors and a lot of them are clowns lol.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Steve, thanks for the reply.
Would you suggest Aromasin for the AI to help shrink the gyno?
I’ll start doing the shot every week to keep the blood levels more balanced.
Cut the dose in half each week? Or do you think I should cut it back more?
I know some of you guys on here have more experience with this stuff than most doctors and a lot of them are clowns lol.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I am not sure whether AI is gonna help if you have already developed one.
You might need to rely on letro to get completely rid off it.

If the gyno is already there you might have to run a gyno protocol which could include letro, but it could also be to the point it requires surgical removal (fairly trivial operation)

Top Bottom