Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

blood work- cholesterol is bad

Crunch It !

hey just got some blood work back
bad cholesterol= 153
good cholesterol = 7 yes 7
my doctor almost shit, he said that was the lowest he has seen in his 20 + years as a doctor,
deca 300 , test 200, eq 200
1cc of each twice a week
good diet, alot of chicken and salad and fruit, but the doc says
anything you eat won't matter if there is a synthetic in you.
what do I do?
he said I'm a good candidate for a heart attack, even though I look very healthy

by the way when you say 153 (that's LDL) per what how is it messured?

bad cholesterol= 153

thats what he told me
I got an old test here and it says this
this was an old one
HDL cholesterol 12 > or = 40 mg/dL
LDL cholesterol 165 < 130 mg/dL

that is why I went back 3 weeks later to see if it was getting better and now got the first results today

I have both my per cycle Cholesterol total and my post cycle (about 4 months after cycle)

Before Total :

Cholesterol- 145
LDL - 80
HDL - 29 (Thats Low)
Triglycerides- 178

4 months after Finasol, anavar, WINNY cycle

Cholesterol- 181
LDL - 129
HDL - 34
Triglycerides- 88

Now since that July I have lost about 50pds. And have been eating really good. I guess the Winny really F'ed my up.

Crunch It ! said:
hey just got some blood work back
bad cholesterol= 153
my doctor almost shit, he said that was the lowest he has seen in his 20 + years as a doctor,
deca 300 , test 200, eq 200
1cc of each twice a week
good diet, alot of chicken and salad and fruit, but the doc says
anything you eat won't matter if there is a synthetic in you.
what do I do?
he said I'm a good candidate for a heart attack, even though I look very healthy

Relax partner. Cholesterol levels aren't as indicative of heart problems as your doctor may lead you to beleive. It's one factor to be considered amongst many others. Check out the link below. Also one thing to use to help raise HDL and lower LDL is red rice yeast. So try that but also take something for your liver. Remember also that most doctors don't know shit about AAS and the cholesterol thing is a big money maker for pharmacuetical companies who manufacture drugs like Lipitor. I'm not saying not to care but this whole cholesterol thing is blown way out of proportion.http://www.ravnskov.nu/cholesterol.htm

Last edited:
Top Bottom