Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood Work = BAD

madhacker

Ok. I am 8 weeks into the following 10 week cycle:

900mg Deca/wk
750mg Test Enanthate/wk
40mg Dbol/day
6IU HGH/day 5on-2off
10IU Slin/day 5on-2off
12.5mg/day Exemestane
.5mg cabergoline E4D

I got my bloodwork back and some things are alarming. I do not have a baseline to compare these #'s too.

Triglycerides - 195
Cholesterol, total - 242
HDL - 7
LDL - 196
Ratio - 34.6

platetlet count - 517

T-4, free - 2.2

I am currently taking (Just started in the last week)

50mg policosanol before bed
4 SESAMAX/day

3 Questions:

1) Anything else I can do to help my Cholesterol?
2) How long will it take to normal out?
3) I was going to do another 10 weeker right after consisting of Fina/Test Prop/Anavar/hGH. Should I abandon this idea?

madhacker said:

900mg Deca/wk
750mg Test Enanthate/wk
40mg Dbol/day
6IU HGH/day 5on-2off
10IU Slin/day 5on-2off
12.5mg/day Exemestane
.5mg cabergoline E4D

I got my bloodwork back and some things are alarming. I do not have a baseline to compare these #'s too.

Triglycerides - 195
Cholesterol, total - 242
HDL - 7
LDL - 196
Ratio - 34.6

platetlet count - 517

T-4, free - 2.2

4 SESAMAX/day

3 Questions:

3) I was going to do another 10 weeker right after consisting of Fina/Test Prop/Anavar/hGH. Should I abandon this idea?

The D-Bol is most likely the biggest culprit .... Your Cholesterol is high, but not alarmingly high... it will return to normal a month or two after your cycle.

madhacker said:

900mg Deca/wk
750mg Test Enanthate/wk
40mg Dbol/day
6IU HGH/day 5on-2off
10IU Slin/day 5on-2off
12.5mg/day Exemestane
.5mg cabergoline E4D

Triglycerides - 195
Cholesterol, total - 242
HDL - 7
LDL - 196
Ratio - 34.6

platetlet count - 517

T-4, free - 2.2

4 SESAMAX/day

3 Questions:

Not too shocking at all. The Policosonal should make a difference within the first 30 days. After your cycle you are usually pretty close to "safe levels" in about 30 days, but I dont REALLY get back to "normal" levels until 2 or more months, 8 - 10 weeks, but that does not mean everyone recovers that quickly or that slowly whatever the case may be.

I would skip running another oral for awhile and add in fish oil and niacin. My hdl got down to 6 but . U should look into getting on Crestor to for ur cholesterol. As long as kidney and liver values are ok there is no problems with taking it.

Look in to that drug that Indy said..Its a sticky on the top of the forum. I have read tons of studies on it...it works.

Your total count is too high but your levels are just really off. My body always produces alot of cholesterol it i am always around 220 if i dont take meds..And im alive and kicking

galaxy said:
I would skip running another oral for awhile and add in fish oil and niacin. My hdl got down to 6 but . U should look into getting on Crestor to for ur cholesterol. As long as kidney and liver values are ok there is no problems with taking it.
so i still take niacin too with poli ...is niacin still ok to take its the non flush

i had horrible bloodwork at the end of my last cycle. kinda freaked me out. fessed up to doc since i could not explain away the increase in cholesterol, BP, and liver enzymes.

he did not judge or lecture me, i am not a young kid and would not expect that from a doc around my age. he did recommend we redo bloodwork 30 days later, which turned out to be almost back to normal after being off that long.

this is good example why we should all follow the time on=time off rule of thumb. wonder though if going up and down in cholesterol, BP, liver enzymes is bad...if you let them go back to normal before cycling again.

one point, I would recommend Lipitor as opposed to Crestor. Some alarming studies were done concerning Crestor. Lipitor, to date, has proven the most stable statin.

ps I sell drugs

Top Bottom