Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood Work Back....Not Good!!! Need Some Help!!

NCLifter

Well I went to the doc today to get the results of my blood work back and my liver and kidney function was fine but my total testosterone was fucking 87!! I finished a 12 week cycle of test and deca six weeks ago and I started my clomid treatment 1 week after my last shot, which was 300mg of deca. I heard that you were supposed to wait two weeks after a final shot of deca but I didnt think it would matter. I guess it did.

My doc said dont do anything and come back in a month. I've got some clomid that I want to take since I may have wasted the last clomid. I'm also on tribex, vitex, ZMA and anything else I can find.

The strange thing is, I have only lost about 5lbs, mostly water, and my strength is holding. My sex drive is normal and I'm not depressed. I figured with a test level of 87 I would be playing with dolls by now.

Does anyone else have experience with restoring a low test level?

Shit, I feel fine, I wish I hadnt gone to the doctor in the first place.

Thanks

Clomid and/or time should do it. Actually after deca I think you want to wait three weeks before starting clomid.

Were I you. I'd do clomid therapy now. Start it all over. You should have waited 3 weeks after your last shot of deca. At least you're holding your gains. Try this for clomid:

300mg first day
100mg days 2-7
50mg days 8-21

Can't hurt and may help. Get blood tested again in another few weeks and if things aren't better ask doc for advice/help. Also, get some zinc and supplement with that. Maybe you're extremely deficient in zinc.

NCLifter said:
I figured with a test level of 87 I would be playing with dolls by now.[/B]

<sigh> If it comes to that just for the heck of it go ahead and ask Ken and Barbie what they have under their Calvins.

My Test. level mid cycle was 47...and its now about a week and a half out(oral winny) and I'm still way low also....started the clomid etc but I've still got the balls of a ten year old boy. Time should cure it though and strength etc. has stayed so far for me too.

Top Bottom