Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood work back, high red blood count?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobias39

Could a high RBC be contributed to steroid use? I havn't told my doc I use steroids. He doesn't know what would be causing the increased red blood cell count, so he had me take the blood test again and I get the results back tomorrow.

I'm on T400, EQ & Deca, however, at the time of the first blood test, I had been off for a good 2 months.

???

JohnnyWest said:
most if not all AAS will raise your red blood cell count
Especially EQ... I've heard that it can take a long time for the RBC to return to normal after an EQ cycle.

took me a good four months after using eq to get my rbc count back down...
and yeah, almost if not all aas increases rbc count.

Tobias39 said:
Could a high RBC be contributed to steroid use? I havn't told my doc I use steroids. He doesn't know what would be causing the increased red blood cell count, so he had me take the blood test again and I get the results back tomorrow.

I'm on T400, EQ & Deca, however, at the time of the first blood test, I had been off for a good 2 months.

???

If you are worried, after your cycle (2 months), get blood work for leukocyte esterase (stain), B12, Erythropoetin. If this doesn't trend down in 2-3 months post cycle, it may be a number of things, among which is PCV (polycythemia vera).

That is unlikely, as everyone has stated androgens will cause erythrocytosis (secondary polycythemia).

an rbc normal lifespan is about 120 days so yes the rbc count can stay elevated for quite a while after your cycle has ended

Go donate blood a few days before you do the test again. Lowered my hematocrit by 5 points last time I did it.

Go donate blood a few days before you do the test again. Lowered my hematocrit by 5 points last time I did it.

This. Just make sure you are responsible enough to call the bank the following day and inform them something along the lines of "I have some white spots in my throat, think it may be strep, wasn't sure if I needed to inform you guys or not." They will dispose of the donation immediately.

If your RBC's aren't causing any symptoms such as itching, I would simply check again every few weeks. Your RBC production will be slowed just like HPTA shutdown whenever levels are up after secondary polycythemia (AAS induced or otherwise).

Bro please don't bump old threads, I am sure his bloodz are good now.

???

Yes higher RBC count is common most noteable with EQ. Donate blood frquently helps some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom