Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

blood work on anavar

RodolfoGu3st

Hi guys I'm running anavar 40 mg per day , and this is my second week on it, I'm planning to run 8 weeks, in my previous cycles of test only I used to get blood work done in the middle and at the end of my cycle, should I do the same with anavar? I don't feel anything out of normal or any sides, so I have that doubt.

I would wait until after your cycle and PCT to get the blood work done. Post-PCT blood work is important to ensure that your body has recovered from the cycle you ran.

You need to wait at least 1 month after your PCT to get the blood work done. Otherwise the PCT drugs will still be in your body and give the blood work a false reading.

Check out this article on blood work for the steroid user -> https://www.evolutionary.org/blood-work-for-steroid-users

Unless you have concerns about cholesterol levels and liver values, I wouldn't bother running mid-cycle bloods on anavar. Save the blood work for a month after PCT to check recovery.

Top Bottom