Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

blood work and age

kevin steve

Hi guys I was wondering is blood work is mandatory for everyone seeking to use steroids, or that is most for older people like people in their 30's or so , I am 25 years old and I considered myself a very healthy guy, I eat very clean train hard and do wrestling at college, not even mention my libido, I feel like banging my girl every day, so I would like to ask you if a person with those characteristics should do a blood work before juicing, I'm looking to run some var and test for mass and cutting, thank
you guys.

yes you need to run blood work before to flag any issues but also to develop a baseline for your HPTA

you want to look at your total test, LH, and FSH levels. and then compare that to after your first cycle. did you recover? if not you need to take more time off. too many guys do not take enough time in between steroid cycles and they quickly fuck up their HPTA

Check out this article on blood work for the steroid user -> https://www.evolutionary.org/blood-work-for-steroid-users

Blood work is very important. Remember that this is your health you are talking about. Health is truly the one thing you don't appreciate until it's gone.

You can't just rely on symptoms and how you feel. Even though you feel fine, there might be something wrong with your liver, kidneys, prostate etc.

No one likes getting blood work done but it's very important. Get blood work done before each steroid cycle and 4-5 weeks after your PCT.

Absolutely everyone should get blood work. You want to get it 3 times:

1. before cycle to get baseline numbers.
2.mid-cycle to see if anything needs to be adjusted and to see if gear is properly dosed.
3. 4 weeks after PCT to check if you have recovered.

Top Bottom