Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

blood work

cozzyjeff

looking at getting bloodwork done from a company here in the uk,from the list which test would you recommend?
medichecks.com/sports-and-performance

looking at getting bloodwork done from a company here in the uk,from the list which test would you recommend?
medichecks.com/sports-and-performance

What do you want to test for?

idealy testosterone,eostradiol,prolactin,liver and kidney function.
i get blood test done by my docs twice a year because of the meds im on for hi blood pressure but no harm in doing while im on cycle for piece of mind.
done really want to be paying for tests i dont need.

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Top Bottom