Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood Work

elgriff

I usually only get blood work done from my Dr. He runs everything so I don't have to ask nor does he know why. The question is if I'm going to go to the lab myself what test or tests do I tell them I want ran. Before I start my 4 month aas cycle. I'm not telling them I'm running a aas cycle of course ???

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Don't forget,
blood hematology,
(eGFR),
alkaline phosphatase,
alanine aminotransferase,
aspartate aminotransferase,
and your lipid profile.

That covers your blood, kidney, liver, and cholesterol, which are more important than your hormone levels.

Make sure to get the following values checked -
testosterone - free and total
thyroid - T3, T4, TSH
estrogen
progesterone
prolactin
cholesterol values
kidney values
liver enzymes
prostate values
fasting blood glucose

When you get the results, make sure to ask for a print off so you can post photos for us to review. Just because something is in the normal range, doesn't mean it's optimal. The ratio of hormones is also very important. Doctors are trained in a 'black and white' sort of way. They are taught that if something is in the normal range, it's good.

That's not true. For example, you might have normal testosterone levels, but the range is 200-1000. If your values are 250, that is technically normal, but that is normal for a 70 year old man. A healthy 40 year old males values should be more like 600.

Top Bottom