Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

blood work!!...how many of you guys actually do it??

do u get blood work done after a cycle??

• Yes

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters

Strong_Man20

How many of you guys actually get blood work done after a cycle?? My docter refused to give me a blood test, when I told her I was using AS..

I just started accutane and want to see how my blood work comes back after that. If it comes out OK-I'll start juicing again and i will get blood work done every month, so it kinda works out good!

i get mine done about every 3 or 4 months but it doesnt always end up at the end or during a cycle

Strong_Man20 said:
How many of you guys actually get blood work done after a cycle?? My docter refused to give me a blood test, when I told her I was using AS..

Next time don't tell the doc what you're using. Just tell the doc you want complete blood work done to see if everything looks ok.

I'm on accutane and a cycle now so I'm getting regular blood tests done every few weeks. So far so good.

Got one Friday. Twice a year and several weeks after any cycle.
Whats your family history?

#1 DON"T EVER TELL YOUR DOC YOU DO A/S unless your deadly ill or IT WILL come back to BITE YOU anyone that knows anything about insurance or claims will tell you the same a wise man keeps his mouth shut remember information is power to big companys and if you get in a car wreck tomorrow and its not your fault these companys will try to use everything thay can to degrade you A/S last time I checked are illegal.Just ask to get your blood work done and let the doc tell you if any problems and always get a copy of the test results for your file.

My doc will never know about AS. Atleast i wont tell him. Im getting bloodwork done this week.

Top Bottom