Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood Tests reveal low FSH, LH, and Test w/out AAS use

AleaveR

Well I wanted to do things right so I got some blood work done before starting my cycle. Lipids, liver values, and cbc were all fine but Test was at 205 (241-827). Talked to my doctor and he was surprised since I am only 22 and had me do fsh, lh, total test, and free test. When I got my results today, only FSH and LH were done and these were the results:

LH: 1.4 (1.5-9.3)
FSH 0.7 (1.4-18.1)

I called him up and told him that the results were both really low(didnt remember the exact values) and he said that he wants me to see an endocrinologist and told me not to start using AAS. He was the one RXing the AAS's. Anyways, now I am freaking out because all I come up with when I research low levels of the pituitary hormones, all I get is tumor, tumor, and tumor..... Any MD's or vets out there familiar with these blood tests that might know what the problem could be. I am pretty worried right now.... Tomm I should get my test labs back and hopefully those wont be too bad.

Man that just sounds scary....... If it wasnt for me deciding to use AAS, I wouldnt have checked my test and wouldnt have found this problem....

dude...went through the same thing in feb. as roid warrior asked....have you used pro hormones b4? you'll have to go do an mri on your brain to check for the Pit. tumor. believe it or not my ins. wouldn't cover it (mri). but after a secondary test & me comin clean (kinda) about PH use, every thing was gravy. If you can swing it, do the mri. The removal is very simple from what I researched. But, I understand - any surg. on the brain is scary. Peace of mind is priceless though. Good luck. You'll be fine!!!!

AleaveR, I am definatly not saying you shouldn’t get it checked out but try not to stress to hard over it. My levels have been low for years now. Total test levels between 250-280 everytime I had them checked. We never found any problem through testing so I guess it is just my normal levels. It would be good if you had older test to show if this is something new. Good luck.

These tests don't mean that much..How do you feel? If you had low test you would feel tired, frail, and also the hair on your face would stop growing. You can definitly tell if your test is to low, you just wouldn't feel normal at all.

Bro, some people are just born with low T. You could be one of them. I wouldn't sweat it too much about possible tumours.

First of all, thanks for all the advice and good info!

About prohormones, I did actually used them a good amount but that was about 4 years ago. Recently was the first time I got my Test levels checked so I dont really have any base to compare them too. When I first found out that my test levels were low, I wasnt too woried because I figured it was just that. Now that I saw that FSH and LH are low too, I am worried because I know that it is a problem with my pituitary just not secreting enough hormones. Now this is what I am not sure about....Could my pituitary just be hypo, and naturally produce such little hormones or does there definately have to be something (ie. tumor) that is causing this?

I am having a really hard time setting up an appt. with an endo because I am away for college and my insureance only covers me bback at home... Furthermore, I have my supposed to be cycle sitting in front of me and it SUCKS that I cant touch that shit yet......

Thanks again, I will keep you guys updated when I get my Test. levels back....

I forgot to add:

I dont feel any of the syptoms related to low test except I notice that I like to sleep a lot but I have been like this most of my life.... As far as hair on my face, that hasnt slowed down, as a matter of fact I am considered a pretty hairy guy....

Top Bottom