Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood Tests. Low test,low dhea,etc...!!!!!

fullybuilt

Well, I got some more bloodwork back. Looks like im going on HRT at only 22years old LOL. Anyway, keep in mind im only on HGH during this blood test at only around 3iu's and the day of the test I only took .5iu 1hr b/f the test. Anyway, my last cycle ended Oct1st and PCT ended early Novemeber, so I should have been recovered by now. Last cycle was cycle #2 and was run for approx 14weeks with HCG and all the proper pct methods. Anyway here are my results
Total test was 270 and the range is 241-827
Free test was 13.2 and the range is 9.3 to 26.5
LH was 6 and the range was 1.5-9.3
FSH was 2.3 and range was 1.4-18.1
DHEA-sulfate was 235 and range was 280-640
SHBG was 13 and range was 13-71
Estradiol was 15 and range was 0-53 <54 for adult males

So as you can see my LH is awesome but everything else is in the normal range but on the very low end, except DHEA which is super low. I wonder how my test and FSH look low but my LH is high? Anyway, I always had a feeling my test was on the lower side ever since I Fuc$ed with PH's when I was 19. Looks like after I finish my cycle, i'll go on about 150mg cypionate forever Gonna talk to the dr first. He gets back in 2 weeks and see what he thinks I should do. Although, I have built a pretty impressive physique these last few years on low test, so im really looking forward to seeing what happens when I have normal/high test

1st cycle was Nov 03. Did test 500mg Eq400mg for 12weeks. Halfway through cycle ran HCG at 2500iu's and then 5days later 2500iu's. Last week of cycle I did HCG at 3000iu,3000iu,2500iu,1500iu followed by proper clomid/nolva theropy. Took 4months off after pct and started cycle #2 which was 14weeks of test at 600mg 10weeks of eq at 400mg and 6weeks winny 50-100mg. Did the same HCG and PCT theropy as in cycle # one. PCT ended early this past November. A month before my very 1st cycle I got blood work done and they only tested my LH and free test. LH was normal but free test was in the normal range but just barely. Almost in the low range. I just did a contest and competed naturally in AUG so I figured my test was still low from the extreme diet, but I guess I just always had low test. I did a couple 3week PH cycle's. Mild stuff like Mag 10,1ad etc.. Normal doses for only 2-3weeks at a time with legal PCT stuff. I did these when I was 19. From 16-20 I felt like an animial, but after 20 I could tell the libido was going downhill. Not what it used to be. I figure this either came with age or the PH's did it.

Maybe it is because you ran 12 and 14 week cycles of test. Maybe it is taking you a along time to recover. First time you ever had blood work done?

2nd time with bloodwork done. Read my 2nd post. I had low test even before I started AAS but I thought it was cuz I was only 5weeks out from a contest(natural) I did and I figured my test hadnt bounced back yet, but now I guess it's just always been low. I have a feeling the damn PH's did it when I was only 19. I should have waited.

bro at your age the low dhea leads me to believe you may just be overtrained. cut way back on the workouts, add dhea supplement at 50mg/day, and then retest in two months

fullybuilt said:
Well, I got some more bloodwork back. Looks like im going on HRT at only 22years old LOL. Anyway, keep in mind im only on HGH during this blood test at only around 3iu's and the day of the test I only took .5iu 1hr b/f the test. Anyway, my last cycle ended Oct1st and PCT ended early Novemeber, so I should have been recovered by now. Last cycle was cycle #2 and was run for approx 14weeks with HCG and all the proper pct methods. Anyway here are my results
Total test was 270 and the range is 241-827
Free test was 13.2 and the range is 9.3 to 26.5
LH was 6 and the range was 1.5-9.3
FSH was 2.3 and range was 1.4-18.1
DHEA-sulfate was 235 and range was 280-640
SHBG was 13 and range was 13-71
Estradiol was 15 and range was 0-53 <54 for adult males

So as you can see my LH is awesome but everything else is in the normal range but on the very low end, except DHEA which is super low. I wonder how my test and FSH look low but my LH is high? Anyway, I always had a feeling my test was on the lower side ever since I Fuc$ed with PH's when I was 19. Looks like after I finish my cycle, i'll go on about 150mg cypionate forever Gonna talk to the dr first. He gets back in 2 weeks and see what he thinks I should do. Although, I have built a pretty impressive physique these last few years on low test, so im really looking forward to seeing what happens when I have normal/high test

Jumpstarting your test levels is WAY better than doing HRT for the rest of your life. Start taking clomid like pez, take 100 mg a day for 3-4 months. I guarantee it will work, get a bloodtest done again.

I was in a similar boat before, and HRT in'st the preferable option. Trust me.

poantrex said:
Jumpstarting your test levels is WAY better than doing HRT for the rest of your life. Start taking clomid like pez, take 100 mg a day for 3-4 months. I guarantee it will work, get a bloodtest done again.

I was in a similar boat before, and HRT in'st the preferable option. Trust me.

I would think my estrogen levels would need to be high as well as low test for clomid to work. My estro levels are actually low. In the normal range but still a little low. The thing that doesnt make since is that my DHEA,SHBG,FSH and test are low, yet the mother of all testosterone hormones "LH" is very good.

Top Bottom