Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

blood test while cycling tren

harley1gonzales

Hi everyone, I have done two cycles and never had any blood work with neither one, first one was test and winni and the second one test and deca, and everything went fine, I'm thinking of running tren this time and 99% of people I know and I cycled with in the pat told me with tren your definitely have to do blood work with this compound while cycling because tren lowers tsh t3 and t4, true? give some more opinions here guys, thank you.

Never heard of ANYONE saying it's necessary to get your blood work done on Tren. If you already know/think it will lower TSH T3,T4 why not do something to combat or prevent it..
How many cycles have you run so far?
Do you really want to go down the Tren route?
Take a pin of Tren Ace first and see how you react to it. I have seen people almost become psychotic on it..

Never heard of ANYONE saying it's necessary to get your blood work done on Tren. If you already know/think it will lower TSH T3,T4 why not do something to combat or prevent it..
How many cycles have you run so far?
Do you really want to go down the Tren route?
Take a pin of Tren Ace first and see how you react to it. I have seen people almost become psychotic on it..

Shit makes me sweat all the damn time and when I think of my girl even if she's home doing the dishes in my head she's cheating with the 79 yo that lives upstairs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

running bloods on tren is fine, but you won't like what you see

nothing destroys your blood work like tren does.. your cholesterol will be sky high on it

just make sure you run n2guard and use it smartly and you will be fine. it is a very legit steroid

Why don't you run bloods before running tren and a few weeks after you stop? Getting bloods during cycle will only confirm that your body is being stressed, take it post cycle so you can see if you're back to normal or not.

Trenbolone does not lower TSH, T3 or T4. Tren does not effect your thyroid in any way. Who told you that?

What most likely happened is that the person who was using tren was using tren as part of a cutting diet. When you lower your calories for an extended period of time, your body will lower it's thyroid hormones (T3, T4, TSH) as a defence mechanism. That's why it's so important to add in high carb days (aka refeed days) when on a cutting diet.

I think blood work with any cycle is very important but really the before and after are the key. You want to get your baseline numbers and see if you recovered after. You also want to catch any red flags before cycling if there are issues.

Getting your blood work is very important with any compound, because you need to have a baseline of your hormones, and after the PCT you need to make sure that the recovery actually took place.

Regarding trenbolone - it does not affect the thyroids in any way, so whoever told you this, was wrong. The only thing it has different from many other steroids, is that it will increase prolactin levels, so you will need to take cabergoline on cycle to control that.

Top Bottom