Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood Test for Testosterone Levels

JAV

Hello everyone. :)

I was wondering how long it takes for Blood Levels of Free Testosterone take to DROP below normal levels following a 6 week cycle of 20 mg DIANABOL/day. (I am currently in week 3)

Reason being, I am trying to get a prescription for Andriol, so I want to get labwork done at the optimum time (when my blood test shows lower than normal test levels)

At what point following a dbol only cycle would test levels be at their lowest?

How many days afterward?

Thanks very much for the help.

(P.S: I already know I did a stupid thing with the D-Bol only... Gotta do it properly next time....)

-j

Everbody is differenet, but I'd say around 10 to 12 days after you take you last dbol. if you dont start pct after you stop taking them.

JAV said:
Hello everyone. :)

I was wondering how long it takes for Blood Levels of Free Testosterone take to DROP below normal levels following a 6 week cycle of 20 mg DIANABOL/day. (I am currently in week 3)

Reason being, I am trying to get a prescription for Andriol, so I want to get labwork done at the optimum time (when my blood test shows lower than normal test levels)

At what point following a dbol only cycle would test levels be at their lowest?

How many days afterward?

Thanks very much for the help.

(P.S: I already know I did a stupid thing with the D-Bol only... Gotta do it properly next time....)

-j

3 days should be about perfect. Your doctor will most like want to retest you though so you'll have to go thru it again. But dbol shuts you down pretty fast if thats all you're trying to do. To be safe you could take the dbol for two to three weeks prior to your second test if he requires it and then stop 3 days before hand.

Hope that helps.

I'd say you could even do the blood test during cycle. Dbol does NOT increase test levels in your blood while on (it only increases dbol levels).

Top Bottom