Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood Test Results: Test too low

p0ink

Ok, I have been feeling a bit sluggish lately, so I figured I would have my test levels checked. Well, it turns out it is a good thing I did.

I had two levels come back, and my free testosterone was very low; ~200

Ok, I am 23, and I don't see how this is possible. I used to be a horny bastard all of the time, but not lately.

Anyhow, the test took about 3 weeks to come back, and I have been feeling better since then. I am at a lower bodyweight than what I used to be, but I am throwing up just as much weight as I was when I was ~30 lbs heavier.

I have been training VERY, VERY hard lately, because I am going to be attending some very intense training soon., so maybe that is a reason; my borderline overtraining.

Also, the morning of my test, I had sex with my girlfriend, then went to the gym, and then had a blood test. Could that have anything to do with such a low result?

I had the most intensive/invasive physical in my life, and everything was fine as could be, so I have no clue whats going on.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
I forget what he said exactly, but he said one level is high, but the other one (i thinkmy free test level) was very low. Could it be from lifting and having sex prior to my blood draw?

He also took more blood today to see what my estrogen levels were at, because he thinks some might be 'spilling over' and converting to estrogen.

Sorry to hear about your situation. Sounds like checking E2 and Total E's would be a good thing at this point. SHBG as well.

bro, get all the facts straight and report back - you need to know what the free T and total T is, and the estrogen levels. the number you reported above (as 200) is most likely total T, which would indeed be a low value, but if your free T is fine, then no need to worry. you probably need a little less stress/over-training and maybe some zinc

Top Bottom