Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood test results need some help

Fearthedeer88

So long and short is I was about 9 days into my test prop tren a and dbol cycle when I started to notice my gyno flare up. I have some from a previous cycle not to bad but there are some lumps. Here is what my dosages were

Test prop 33mg ed (mL are dosed at 125mg)
Tren A 50 mg ed
Dbol 25 ED
Aromisin 12.5 ed
Caber Tuesdays and Fridays 12.5

6in 1 ft.
12% bf give or take

Once I noticed my gyno starting to get sore (not itchy or puffy or even sensitive just sore) I stopped the dbol. Then on Thursday at night I started 40 mg of nolva and .66 of letro cause it started to get worse. I quit the aromisn on Friday and didn't shoot anything. Then on sat. I shot 125 mg of test prop that's it since I was trying to rule out if the tren was causing the gyno. I then on Monday went for blood work.
Total test was 468
E2 <5
Prolactin 5

Note that I hadn't shot any test since Sat. Morning so it had been almost 2.5 days. I don't believe I have bunk shit but I could be wrong.

Tell me if I'm wrong but I plan to quit all AI and now that my gyno is about 90% gone and I've ran nolva at 40 mg for a week I'm gonna lower that to 20 mg ED. As for the test I am gonna do a blast of around 700 mg a week for 2 weeks then get bloods done again to check the potency of the prop i have and to see how my e2 levels are.

I would like some input on my prolactin level and if the tren was causing the flare up or possibly the dbol. I feel like my e2 crashed right away even from the aromisn cause I felt pretty shity the first week and didn't have much of a pump in the gym. The letro then obviously didn't help but I'm just irritated as to why I had a flare up and my e2 and prolactin are very low.

I could just be a user that needs to run nolva with every cycle to prevent further gyno even tho there not the common itchy sensitivity symptoms. It's just seems kinda odd to me at why that happened.

Sorry I do not have any baselines bloods prior to cycle I should have but it's something I will do next time around.

you should eliminate gyno BEFORE hopping on gear

tren doesn't cause gyno, it can cause lactating nipples yes, but your flareup was from the test and dbol 100%

i would STOP all steroids and run anti-gyno protocol to fix that. in the future avoid aromatizing compounds as much as possible

I have already eliminated the gyno flare up with letro and nolva. I don't see any need to stop everything. Im gonna see how I can handle some test by itself for awhile and let my e2 raise back up get bloods done and go from there. If all is good I may run a little tren depending on how my levels are in 2 weeks. I don't think my body can tolerate dbol. I will stay away from that and hope the gyno stays at bay.

I am glad you stopped the dbol but remember that test aromatizes extremely heavily. You could always run the tren solo since tren does not aromatize. Do something like 300mg of tren per week. Nice simple but fantastic run.

Top Bottom