Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood test results...Do not add up?????

v shape

I recently got a blood test done and my test levels were very low. It has been 4.5 months since I finished my last cycle... pct was (hcg, clomid, nolva, every herb possible etc.)
I thought I would of been much higher becuase I feel great and my sex drive is sky high. My gains in the gym are also great ,I am getting stronger every workout and energy levels are great. I am thinking that my free test is very high due to these factors...I asked my doctor for my free test/estrogen but he didnt get those results for me. I have been taking long jack (tongat ali) also...I wonder if there is a connection? Anyways here are my blood test results:

2/1/05- AGE 24
TESTOSTERONE: 280
Liver: 57
kidney: 1.4
chloesterol: very good
prolactin: very good

Here are my test results from last year 2 months post cycle:

11/7/03- AGE 23
TESTOSTERONE: 490
LIVER: 45
KIDNEY: 1.2
cholesterol: very good

Now I want to bring my test levels into a higher range and take another blood test in about a month. I was thinking of doing a another pct and I will stop all herbs. I want to start taking nolvadex (40 mg first 2 weeks/ 20 mg last two weeks) and arimidex 0.5 mg every 3rd day. I have all ancillaries on hand. What do you bro's think??? Any feedback will be well appreciated. :)

Maybe throw some HCG in there too bro at 400iu e4d. I think what you are doing is a good idea for sure. Its kinda a weird you test levels are kinda lower than expected....I have know idea what that herb would do to you in reguards to test levels....? Why are you going to take arimidex? Are your estrogen levels elevated too?
J

Also dude - it depends heavily on when (what time of day) your blood was drawn. Test levels are very high in the early morning and decrease steadily until the evening.

running HCG throughout your cycle makes a HUGE difference IMO....I got my Test levels back recently.....I was on for 7 months{Test,tren,eq} and ran hcg 2x250iu's per week{sat's and sun}...I came off with clomid for 60 days, and nolvadex@20mgs per day for 60 days.

Test levels came back@673

I would give another PCT a try.

I went out drinking on fri night and took the test on mon. I drank close to a liter of bacardi that night. I wonder if my test and liver values were affected from the alcohol.

v shape said:
I went out drinking on fri night and took the test on mon. I drank close to a liter of bacardi that night. I wonder if my test and liver values were affected from the alcohol.

no doubt

I think there are two things you have to keep in mind here, is that everyones body will recover at a different rate and the second is that unless you know high your test level were before you began using its tought to pin point the problem.

v shape said:
I recently got a blood test done and my test levels were very low. It has been 4.5 months since I finished my last cycle... pct was (hcg, clomid, nolva, every herb possible etc.)
I thought I would of been much higher becuase I feel great and my sex drive is sky high. My gains in the gym are also great ,I am getting stronger every workout and energy levels are great. I am thinking that my free test is very high due to these factors...I asked my doctor for my free test/estrogen but he didnt get those results for me. I have been taking long jack (tongat ali) also...I wonder if there is a connection? Anyways here are my blood test results:

2/1/05- AGE 24
TESTOSTERONE: 280
Liver: 57
kidney: 1.4
chloesterol: very good
prolactin: very good

Here are my test results from last year 2 months post cycle:

11/7/03- AGE 23
TESTOSTERONE: 490
LIVER: 45
KIDNEY: 1.2
cholesterol: very good

Now I want to bring my test levels into a higher range and take another blood test in about a month. I was thinking of doing a another pct and I will stop all herbs. I want to start taking nolvadex (40 mg first 2 weeks/ 20 mg last two weeks) and arimidex 0.5 mg every 3rd day. I have all ancillaries on hand. What do you bro's think??? Any feedback will be well appreciated. :)

Take clomid instead. OF everyone I know that has taken nolvadex for PCT and had bloodwork done, they were not recovered. There are also no NiH studies showing that nolvadex can reverse HPTA inhibition....whereas there are tons for clomid. If you take clomid for 3 months, you should be able to recover. You don't need arimidex.

Top Bottom