Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood Test Results

tgibson1017

Hello all, I got the results of my blood tests today. A bit of background, I'm 37 years old, 6ft tall just weighed 219 today. These results are in the 6th week. I pinned 300mg test enanthate on a Monday evening and had the blood drawn on Wednesday afternoon. I'm looking at adding a few other compounds to this, but for this test, I am doing 300mg test enanthate every 5 days.
I'm confused about a few of the levels so wanted to get the knowledge of you all and see what you think I should add.
LH is very low at .1, so I'm guessing hcg? If so, how much??
Thanks for any help guys!!
0cf575882338ab6dc341a3635e00bc8a.jpg
05a2ade6007c3576b598ed31ba104768.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

dude your LH drops to 0 on steroids. this is normal

hcg actually doesn't cause your LH to rise.. remember it MIMICS LH. this means your LH would actually stay at 0 even on hcg. nothing will fix your LH levels as long as you have ANY SORT OF exogenous hormone in your system

during pct SERM's will force your pituitary glands to produce LH, that is why they are used in pct.

also your cholesterol levels being fucked are normal too. remember you are using very powerful steroids here. the idea is you want shit to normalize when you come off. now you know why people who stay on steroids fuck themselves up

your T levels look normal for 300mg a week test. so not sure what else you are concerned over, things look normal

i recommend educating yourself about steroid and blood work.. read this https://www.evolutionary.org/blood-work-for-steroid-users

dude your LH drops to 0 on steroids. this is normal

hcg actually doesn't cause your LH to rise.. remember it MIMICS LH. this means your LH would actually stay at 0 even on hcg. nothing will fix your LH levels as long as you have ANY SORT OF exogenous hormone in your system

during pct SERM's will force your pituitary glands to produce LH, that is why they are used in pct.

also your cholesterol levels being fucked are normal too. remember you are using very powerful steroids here. the idea is you want shit to normalize when you come off. now you know why people who stay on steroids fuck themselves up

your T levels look normal for 300mg a week test. so not sure what else you are concerned over, things look normal

i recommend educating yourself about steroid and blood work.. read this https://www.evolutionary.org/blood-work-for-steroid-users
Awesome! Thank you for you help!! I was just concerned about the LH level and the sex hormone bonding glob.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Steve, do you have a recommendation on a place online to order a blood test and what panel might be the best on that site?

Top Bottom