Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood test results!

fast_lane

Can somebody help me out with the interpretations of my blood draw?This is like chinese for me...

free testosterone:nmol/L O.173 REFERRENCE value is 0.091-0.0579

Total cholesterol:4.65 reference value is:3.15 - 5.17 mmol/L

controled results

chol/hdl :14.53 reference values are: 2.10 - 5.66

ldl 3.69 reference values are: 1.60 - 3.40

Your free testosterone is more than twice the high end of the normal range.
Your cholesterol numbers look high.
Your hat looks goofy.

Can somebody help me out with the interpretations of my blood draw?This is like chinese for me...

controled results

Alright bro heres how it looks in english:

Free test: nmol/l = nanomoles per liter. A nanomole is one billionth of a mole. A mole is part of the SI base unit to measure the amount of a substance. Your total free test is almost exactly 3 times the normal level. Thats a good thing!

Total Cholesterol: Your total is within range but a little on the high side. Thats a bad thing!

You hdl is HIGH and that's good. hdl is the "good" cholesterol and is said to help fight heart disease.

Your ldl is HIGH and that's NOT good and is linked to case upon case of coronary artery disease.

Now I'm not saying you're going to die tomorrow but it would be a great idea to get it under control. Check this site out for info on what foods to eat to help lower your ldl and also to learn other ways to get it under control.

About Your Cholesterol: 10 Foods that Lower cholesterol

Good luck to you and happy lifting in good health bro. I hope that helps! Pm me if you need.

:artist:

controled results

The above interpretation from the previous posters is incorrect.

The reference range for free T should be 0.091-0.579. I think you added an extra zero in front of the 5. You are low normal for free T.

Your total cholesterol is within normal range.

Your HDL cholesterol is out of range low and your LDL is out of range high which is not good.

Yeah my mistake, the free test is actually low if you did add another zero to the range level (high side). Are you on anything now?

However, the total is still high in my opinion. rockdoc may be a real doc for all we know but I am a EMT-Paramedic and it's always better to be on the lower side of total cholesterol, not too low but on the lower half of the range. Just in case you doubt my opinion, I hold certfications in drug overdoses and cardiac emergencies. Also I have personal expeiences with both, not me but with family members. I'm not patting myself on the back but I do know about this stuff.

If the hdl is like you say it is than it's high which is fine and the ldl is high. Again, which is bad. Check out the site for info on how to lower it.

http://www.aboutyourcholesterol.com/10_FoodsThatLowerCholesterol.asp

Yeah my mistake, the free test is actually low if you did add another zero to the range level (high side). Are you on anything now?

However, the total is still high in my opinion. rockdoc may be a real doc for all we know but I am a EMT-Paramedic and it's always better to be on the lower side of total cholesterol, not too low but on the lower half of the range. Just in case you doubt my opinion, I hold certfications in drug overdoses and cardiac emergencies. Also I have personal expeiences with both, not me but with family members. I'm not patting myself on the back but I do know about this stuff.

If the hdl is like you say it is than it's high which is fine and the ldl is high. Again, which is bad. Check out the site for info on how to lower it.

I respect everyone's opinion.

His total cholesterol is high mid-range. Its not in an area where any doc is going to prescribe statin meds for him. As far as HDL goes, it's not only low, it is EXTREMELY low. This number is derived by dividing total cholesterol by HDL cholesterol. The higher the number,the lower the HDL. Desireable is 4 or less. His is 14.53.

This is what a profile of someone who is currently on or has recently taken steroids (17AA's like Anavar and D-bol in particular) looks like: HDL's suppressed, and LDL's elevated. A complete inversion of what a normal, desireable lipid panel should look like.

Ur absolutely right bro i was on a t-bol(oral turanabol)cycle taking 50 mgs/day.Just one thing i dont quite understand in ur comments, u say hdl is extremely low and ldl very hight but in another hand u also say that its not in the area were a doc would prescribe statin meds??

Is it frequent for cholesterol to be fucked like this when on orals?Is it suposed to go back normal after the cycle is finished?I usaly have very very good values of cholsterol...
I respect everyone's opinion.

His total cholesterol is high mid-range. Its not in an area where any doc is going to prescribe statin meds for him. As far as HDL goes, it's not only low, it is EXTREMELY low. This number is derived by dividing total cholesterol by HDL cholesterol. The higher the number,the lower the HDL. Desireable is 4 or less. His is 14.53.

This is what a profile of someone who is currently on or has recently taken steroids (17AA's like Anavar and D-bol in particular) looks like: HDL's suppressed, and LDL's elevated. A complete inversion of what a normal, desireable lipid panel should look like.

Thanks bro i'll check that link out for shure!And ur right i did indeed put an extra zero...B the way is it normal that my free test was low since i was taking 50 mgs of oral turanabol/day?

Top Bottom