Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood test levels result

engage43

I had blookwork done Fri and called and got the results this morning. My test is 306 and the nurse said normal range is 241-827. I was just wondering if that is low enough to get help to raise it back up. I am 33 yrs old. Thanks.

we dont know anything else about you... yes, on the surface its low but we dont know anything else... if you've had a previous reading recently, if you've ran a cycle, what our lifestyle is like etc... its way too vague

I had blookwork done Fri and called and got the results this morning. My test is 306 and the nurse said normal range is 241-827. I was just wondering if that is low enough to get help to raise it back up. I am 33 yrs old. Thanks.

Well you can see you are in, if toward the lower end, normal ranges.

My question to you is do you have any symptoms of low testosterone or are you just looking to fix numbers here?

What is your free testosterone?

Total testosterone isn't near as important as free testosterone.

Have you ran any cycles? If so how long ago? Did you run proper pct? What you need is to try and get your levels up rather than look for a reason to go on trt.

If you are planning to purchase a particular medicine that is not only expensive but available in limited quantity, look no further. We have got it all covered for you. Are you looking for a tablet that will improve your overall energy and boost up your immune system. We have got that covered for you as well Fitness or bodybuilding.

Top Bottom