Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood test; kidneys values

vexotex

Plat Hero
Platinum
Hi Stevesmi!
I have onset of kidneys problem. In last two weeks I made two blood tests for kidneys and liver and creatinine is elevated: it is 122 micromol/L and referential values are 64-104. It has never been that high. Usually between 95-105.
Last cycle I did Tren-A only and it was OK. This cycle again the same, Tren-A only, 100mg EOD but started having issues. I also did some thorough scanning of kidneys function by injecting radioactive farmac in the vein and then scanning like magnetic resonance. They said it’s a minor problem, a little bit slower excretion of water from body. Last year the same research and it was: “excretion was fast and spontaneous”.
So, something is going on.
I eat 600g of chicken breast per day, 200g of tuna and 500g of non-fat cottage cheese. No red meat, no eggs. And NO ANY protein powders, supplements, creatine, BCAA and all that artificial crap. Food only.
Should I retire from bodybuilding and cut with steroids and high protein intake? I wonder how high are kidneys values of some serious bodybuilders and do they worry if creatinine and urea are elevated?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i wouldn't worry.. when you are frequently breaking down muscle and repairing it is normal for that number to be hot.

the sure fire way to know is don't workout for about 10 days then test again

Thanks Stevesmi; I’m finishing the cycle this week and I will rest for 10-15 days

i agree with steve... generally anyone working out at a higher level will always have a slightly elevated level... take the two weeks off and then retest and see if there are changes and also, dehydration could cause that and often times we are dehydrated and dont realize it or know it

Creatinine can also be elevated if you use a Creatine product

Last 4 years I don’t use any powders and artificial proteins. But I started swelling under my eyes especially when I wake up and pissing 2,3 times during night.

Creatinine can also be elevated if you use a Creatine product

Actually, this is not true. Creatinine and creatine are COMPLETELY different things.

However, high creatinine values are high in lifters since we are breaking down our muscles every time we are in the gym lifting weights.

Actually, this is not true. Creatinine and creatine are COMPLETELY different things.

However, high creatinine values are high in lifters since we are breaking down our muscles every time we are in the gym lifting weights.

As I mentioned, I go in gym since 2011 5 times per week. No pause. Taking roids (in cycles) for last 5. I monitor my kidneys every month. It has never been like that. Referential values are 64-104 and I was between 95-105. But now 123. And creatine, no whey, no BCAA, no red meat as nephrologist said that red meat is especially heavy on kidneys.

As I mentioned, I go in gym since 2011 5 times per week. No pause. Taking roids (in cycles) for last 5. I monitor my kidneys every month. It has never been like that. Referential values are 64-104 and I was between 95-105. But now 123. And NO creatine, no whey, no BCAA, no red meat as nephrologist said that red meat is especially heavy on kidneys.

Ahh but it is. While they are indeed two different things using Creatine (which, if not used by the body will be broken down and will show up as Creatinine).

Mayoclinic states: Generally, a high serum creatinine level means that your kidneys aren't working well. Your creatinine level may temporarily increase if you're dehydrated, have a low blood volume, eat a large amount of meat or take certain medications. The dietary supplement creatine can have the same effect

In effect it gives a false positive or more accurately the waste or unused material gives a high level. Ergo advice is to not use any Creatine for a few days pre a blood test.
As a lifter who has been tested my muscle breakdown has never shown as a higher than normal level. But, as you say, it is what happens biologically speaking.

Top Bottom