Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

blood test, gyno & new cycle

pitbullrocco

so i was getting prepared for my next cycle when out of nowhere came lumps in the ol' right pec. i haven't cycled in two years so i couldn't figure out what was going on... went to endo, got some blood tests and mammogram. sure enough, fucking gyno.
blood test results:
test total - 968 (normal range = 250-1100)
free - 178.4 (norm = 35-155)
dhea - 285 (110-510)
prolactin - 6.6 (2-18)
t4 free - 1.3 (0.8-1.8)
t3 free - 328 (230-420)
tsh, 3rd gen - 2.42 (0.4-4.5)
estradiol - 76 (13-54)
cortisol - 14.6
hcg - neg
IGF-1 - 166 (126-382)

its not that bad and my endo presribed me tamoxifen, thank god. notibles are high free test and high estradiol values. i can't think of why this is. i'm 30 yrs old, test should be slowing down. i smoke bud here and there, but shouldn't be enough to raise estro that much??

anyway, so i now have 90 nolva 20mg tabs as well as 100 25mg clomid, 20 2.5mg bromo, 16 0.5mg caber, 50 5mg selegiline and 40 2.5mg femara..... all RX grade tabs.

my next cycle was gonna be a simple Prop/Fina mix... 6 to 8 weeks. was thinking just 100prop/50fina EOD. (i'm not looking to high dose either way, no matter what you all say) :)
i know fina is gonna mess with my prolactin and could effect gyno. this is why i got all those tabs up above. i am wondering if i can go ahead and start this cycle and just hit up the letro/nolva combo every day for existing gyno and throw in caber for tren prolactin. would it hurt to mix the bromo with the caber? what are ya'lls thoughts on the selegiline? would these three be too much? also, will taking the nolva with the tren make things worse? my prop and tren are not mixed together so i can dose independently....

thoughts? thanks homebro's.

oh yeah, i also have some T3 on its way....

so i was getting prepared for my next cycle when out of nowhere came lumps in the ol' right pec. i haven't cycled in two years so i couldn't figure out what was going on... went to endo, got some blood tests and mammogram. sure enough, fucking gyno.
blood test results:
test total - 968 (normal range = 250-1100)
free - 178.4 (norm = 35-155)
dhea - 285 (110-510)
prolactin - 6.6 (2-18)
t4 free - 1.3 (0.8-1.8)
t3 free - 328 (230-420)
tsh, 3rd gen - 2.42 (0.4-4.5)
estradiol - 76 (13-54)
cortisol - 14.6
hcg - neg
IGF-1 - 166 (126-382)

its not that bad and my endo presribed me tamoxifen, thank god. notibles are high free test and high estradiol values. i can't think of why this is. i'm 30 yrs old, test should be slowing down. i smoke bud here and there, but shouldn't be enough to raise estro that much??

anyway, so i now have 90 nolva 20mg tabs as well as 100 25mg clomid, 20 2.5mg bromo, 16 0.5mg caber, 50 5mg selegiline and 40 2.5mg femara..... all RX grade tabs.

my next cycle was gonna be a simple Prop/Fina mix... 6 to 8 weeks. was thinking just 100prop/50fina EOD. (i'm not looking to high dose either way, no matter what you all say) :)
i know fina is gonna mess with my prolactin and could effect gyno. this is why i got all those tabs up above. i am wondering if i can go ahead and start this cycle and just hit up the letro/nolva combo every day for existing gyno and throw in caber for tren prolactin. would it hurt to mix the bromo with the caber? what are ya'lls thoughts on the selegiline? would these three be too much? also, will taking the nolva with the tren make things worse? my prop and tren are not mixed together so i can dose independently....

thoughts? thanks homebro's.

Choose either bromo or caber...I like caber.

Don't do nolva with tren period.

I would switch up tren for mast if possible and this will help control your gyno...

right on. 'preciate it. i will just stick with the prop for now so i can hit up a nolva/caber/lite letro combo to combat this lumpage. once thats under control, then its whatever....

right on. 'preciate it. i will just stick with the prop for now so i can hit up a nolva/caber/lite letro combo to combat this lumpage. once thats under control, then its whatever....

I think that is a good plan. Gyno control should be your #1 priority right now!

Top Bottom