Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood test / cholesterol / liver enzyme ?'s...

Pityocamptes

Before anyone flames me I know this question is regarding a PH cycle. I know AS are better but I have got good results from PH's -and since AS are out of the question I'll have to stick with PH's for a little while more. Anyways, no one has answered my question on the supplement forum so I was hoping someone with experience from the AS board could help. Here goes:

I was wondering if anyone has had a problem with life insurance and being on a bulk cycle. I recently applied for life insurance and I was in the middle of a bulking cycle. I found out today that they have rated me less than what was quoted = higher life insurance premiums - something they found in the blood. I have not contacted the lab since I don't have the number (insurance agent is supposed to get back with me later with lab number). I have a feeling it could be cholesterol levels. Does anyone know if a bulking cycle will increase this. I am a healthy guy with low cholesterol levels in the past and no family history. Lift regularly, eat clean and do aerobics. My wife is now pissed because she thinks its the PH's. Could it be? Any other suggestions on what a bulking/PH cycle could elevate? Any ways to explain situation to insurance company? Just want to be well armed when I find out what the cause is. Thanks for the help.

I forgot to mention: I have been consuming large amounts of protein both from shakes and red meat - could this affect anything? Thanks again!

AHHHHHH! This sucks dick. My insurance agent just got back with me and he said that they found higher than normal cholesterol levels and abnormal liver enzymes. I told him that I am healthy and that I run regularly and eat healthy and weight lift heavy. I also told him that I eat a lot of protein and take supplements. He said that they would contact the lab with an amendment and then the underwriter to see if they will change their mind. I am healthy!!! Has anyone ran into this problem before and did they excuse the results based on evidence that you lift/exercise? Maybe I should stop lifting and become a fat fu*k (just kidding). Any comments appreciated. Thanks.

I had blood work done for life insurance in August. I was 5 weeks into a cycle (750mg ICN's per week and 50mg dbol per day for the 1st 4 weeks and 50mg winnie for the last 4 weeks.)
And I was eating a pound of beef for lunch everyday. My cholesterol was 376, triglicerides 223. Liver values were normal.
I was taking about 1250mg milk thistle per day. Well, I quit the cycle after 7 weeks and cut out the beef and 12 weeks later, I weigh 28 pounds lighter, chol is 238, triglicerides are 113.
So cut out the beef and eat clean, the chol will drop.

Top Bottom