Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood Test

xtms

Hi, my last stack ended in august 09, it was sustanon 250 500 mg/week and deca durabolin 500mg/week is there any rish to see this stuff in a blood test that im going to do in two weeks ? (december first) ??

What can i take to help me clean my blood.

thank you

Hi, my last stack ended in august 09, it was sustanon 250 500 mg/week and deca durabolin 500mg/week is there any rish to see this stuff in a blood test that im going to do in two weeks ? (december first) ??

What can i take to help me clean my blood.

thank you

First what is the test for, and did you do a PCT for your cycle, if yes what was it?

If its for your PO I wouldn't worry about it (easy for me too say) unless he suspects use. The tests are way expensive and not included in the regular ones...

I was using HCG for PCT and its an army blood test they do test for Drugs, AAS and another thing that i dont remember...

how many time before deca and sustanon disapear from blood

deca can stay in your system for up to 18 months. I would get some OTC stuff like tren xtreme as it will also make you test positive for nandralones and if you fail the test tell them you were taking the legal supplement that made you test positive

mmm im not sure if its a good idea to make by purposely to fail the test haha another sudgestion ?

Im not saying fail on purpose, if you do test positive blame it on a OTC supplement and have it on hand before the test.

ahhh ok i understand and if i test positive i bring to them the Tren Xtreme and you think they will believe that ??

Top Bottom