Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood Test

ww.tfsupplements.com/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=511

Do this one do the job ??? Less expensive and the website looks like more safe than needs to

Do you have another website ? Needto is out of stock and Tfsupplement have an AVS error with my credit card..

Its the Reserve Force Canadian Army test. Its new for them to do blood test because they was only doing urine test in the past. So its a new combine so i dont know if they are going to test AAS on blood.

Its the Reserve Force Canadian Army test. Its new for them to do blood test because they was only doing urine test in the past. So its a new combine so i dont know if they are going to test AAS on blood.

OK. Well, unfortunately if they do I think you're going to fail due to the Deca. Sucks.

damn lol deca suck but maybe if they dont suspect myselft they are only going to test for Pot and amphetamine ? no ?

damn lol deca suck but maybe if they dont suspect myselft they are only going to test for Pot and amphetamine ? no ?

I really don't know. Most likely I would say you're right but not sure about Canada and that agency. I would think they'd want you jacked though :D

Top Bottom