Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BLOOD SHOT "EYE", kidneys hurt. BLOOD PRESSURE HIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ViperHMS said:
I think you should calm down and maybe your are over reacting a little bit. Maybe you have pink eye. Did you have a long night partying last night? Did you somehow smack your eye at some point and dont remember. I dont know what you could have injected that would cause kidney issues and one red eye and not both. They just dont seem to be connected in any way other than you have noticed them and are concerned. I just dont see a medical connection in the two.

Drink lots of water or get some cranberry juice and drink that. Dont drink anything with caffiene, keep from getting dehydrated, no alcohol. See what happens and if things are really that serious go to the emergency room or an urgent care doc tomorrow.

i totally agree. prop ain't even gonna be kicking for awhile. tren kicks in right away. i know you just started so i'm wondering how symptoms could show so fast. your bp isn't terrible, it isn't good by anymeans, but it isn't an emergency at this point. also, things to consider, are you completely calm and sitting still for 15 minutes before taking measurements. anybody's bp could be like that if they're walking through the grocery store, sit down and hit the button, it'll be lots higher than waiting for 10-15 minutes still. also, your mind can make your heart race, give you palpitations, irregular beats, and raise your bp. i got stressed at the docs one day, wrist was fucked, they checked my bp it was 175/95, i was wigin out. normally though my bp is 115/60, so your mind can bring that up. i seen the first post you made, i think personally you have bad bad anxiety, you took a shot and the very same day claimed your kidneys hurt. bro, it doesn't happen that fast bro, i believe lower back pain anyhow from tren to be from muscle pumps. not kidneys. if your gear was dirty or something i would think you'd develop a fever soon and have swelling and redness in the area of injection. wait a few days, you need to calm down and quit anticipating problems. everyone i see taking tren now has tren phobia, asking all sorts of questions, when they'll get the cough, how bad will it be, how bad will the night sweats be how bad this and that.

imo, get off the shit temporarily, get a xanax or something to calm you down before taking your bp next time. you need your mind relaxed. go get b/w done immedietly to check your kidneys to be sure. don't tell your doc. they will never trust you again and they'll laugh and think you deserve whatever you get. i've been down this road a couple times. don't tell them. just tell them your symptoms. but get your bp checked after sitting still and being quiet, no talking for 10 minutes at least. if mentally you don't feel you can do this shit without worry everytime you take a shot then i think you shouldn't take it anymore at all.

i'm not trying to sound harsh or rude, i had this situation with TEST bro, couple years ago everytime i'd take a shot i'd get irregular beats and shit, all from anxiety in my mind wondering what this shits gonna do to me. now that i don't worry about it and have my mind under control i can take double the highest dose of test i ever took before, alongside 3 other injects at high amounts totalling over 2000mg ew and have NO issues. your mind is so powerful it can kill you. believe it. just relax do what i say. get back to us

ViperHMS said:
I think the high bp is due to him over reacting to the situation. Like I remember the first time I pinned myself. After i was done i didnt know if i had done it right, i started feeling all light headed and was a little freaked. Wow the power of popping your pinning cherry.

i've been using aas for few years now and sometimes still, i hate quads, i'll be injecting in the quads and just get an anxiety attack and break into a fucking dripping sweat, and i've almost passed the fuck out before. hehe. the mind is soooo powerful.

Pat_McCrotch said:
ever had a kidney stone? Those hurt I hear when trying to pass. Your kidneys can ache when ill. Your liver can also hurt when it is injured

could be that also. could just been a cramp. but once something happens the mind can take over and do nasty things to you.

also one other thing to note, it'd be pretty fucking hard to fuck up making tren. although a guy at my gym tells me his buddy is taking tren and sick as fuck, his face looks all fucked and all kinds a shit. however who knows, his bp might be outta control. it's not unheard of for people to be pushing 220/110 and not know it. i've read about it. tren can raise your bp, but not this fast nate. it'll take at least a week.

be smart though, keep an eye on bp, take a xanax everynight, it'll help keep you calm throughout the next day. i also see where you stated now that you have anxiety, i do to. and you know what. TREN WILL GIVE YOU ANXIETY LIKE YOU've never had. but in 6 weeks it's only happened to me a couple of times. goto doc, get b/w, get xanax and tell them you cannot calm down to even take your bp, they'll give it to you.

good luck mate

perryscoon said:
Do kidneys have pain sensors? If they don't, then thats like saying your liver hurts because you drink too much. It aint gonna happen.

Personally, I think its coincidence that your eye is messed up and your back(kidneys) hurt at the same time during your cycle. You might just be psyching yourself out because of all the "bad" stuff you've heard about tren.

But, as everyone else said. If you're really worried about it see a doc.
Yes ou can feel pain in the area of the kidneys if they are in distress.

needtogetaas said:
Yes ou can feel pain in the area of the kidneys if they are in distress.

i think this is correct. however alot of people assume kidneys are in distress when it's lower back pumps or muscular pain. i would assume also that urine color would turn dark and have stronger odor than normal.

jagerbombme said:
could be that also. could just been a cramp. but once something happens the mind can take over and do nasty things to you.

also one other thing to note, it'd be pretty fucking hard to fuck up making tren. although a guy at my gym tells me his buddy is taking tren and sick as fuck, his face looks all fucked and all kinds a shit. however who knows, his bp might be outta control. it's not unheard of for people to be pushing 220/110 and not know it. i've read about it. tren can raise your bp, but not this fast nate. it'll take at least a week.

be smart though, keep an eye on bp, take a xanax everynight, it'll help keep you calm throughout the next day. i also see where you stated now that you have anxiety, i do to. and you know what. TREN WILL GIVE YOU ANXIETY LIKE YOU've never had. but in 6 weeks it's only happened to me a couple of times. goto doc, get b/w, get xanax and tell them you cannot calm down to even take your bp, they'll give it to you.

good luck mate

I seriously dount he has a stone I was just making a comment about kidneys having pain rceptors.

I agree with the statement I enlarged. I think I just rubbed it a bit and look what happenned.

jagerbombme said:
i think this is correct. however alot of people assume kidneys are in distress when it's lower back pumps or muscular pain. i would assume also that urine color would turn dark and have stronger odor than normal.

Not always. It depends what kind of distress wheather mild or severe.

the problem i have is if you inject bad gear (there is a slight risk of toxic shock syndrome)--which has many of the same symptoms of a panic attack.

for those of use the have many cycles under our belt--we know when soemthing is not right--here, it is new guy who cannot really identify what is anxiety/injecting a vein/hitting nerve/ or what is not right

well it may infact be anxiety.. i suffer from the shit and have never got meds for it.. i hate it.. feels like it runs my life sometimes.. Ill go to the doc and see what can happen ;) thanks again fellas and i feel fine again today so well see what happens..

ill keep you posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom