Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BLOOD SHOT "EYE", kidneys hurt. BLOOD PRESSURE HIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
eddymerckx said:
bro--you have three bros here who have been at this a while....longer than i want to admit--who think you need to see a doc b/c something is not right and we don't feel comfortable saying just suck it up b/c you have too many issues and your bp is through the roof

I think the high bp is due to him over reacting to the situation. Like I remember the first time I pinned myself. After i was done i didnt know if i had done it right, i started feeling all light headed and was a little freaked. Wow the power of popping your pinning cherry.

natecr said:
wtf heartrate was 92 checked it again it was 102... and my blood pressure was 153 over 93.. did it the second time and was 149 over 92

I shot tren and prop yesterday the tren is 100 mg 10 ml bottle...

should i lower dosages?? I only shot a cc a piece..

But my kidneys have been hurting and my left eye has been red.. I cant get it to go away with visine...

so wtf is up.. am i overeacting?

but ive felt shit in my kidneys within hours of injecting and my fuckin eye has been red all damn day.. this pisses me off ive been stoked about this cycle.

First, your blood pressure is a bit high but not that high. You can't gauge it with two readings anyway. It could be high just from running around. Red eye is probably a coincidence. Who knows if it's your kidneys or muscle soreness. Probably, you should try to talk to your source or others using his gear to see if they have had similar symptoms to reassure yourself about the gear. Meanwhile drop the Tren to 50 mg ed to be safe, and see how it goes.

ya know what fellas.. I thank everyone of you so much for giving me your expert opinions.. I HONESTLY do...

I feel fine right now.. I dont know if its anxiety or what.. I do suffer from that hardcore at times.. And at other times i feel like i dont...

I feel fine again.. Its such a mix up thats why i had to post.. one minute im great.. Out of no where i was hurting again..

This wasnt a scare tatic feeling i had from the start.. I was ready.. i wanted to pin!!!!!!
But it happened...

Anyway.. I feel fine right now and i feel like my endurance kicked in today at the gym.. SO.. that being said.. Monday is my shot day.. IF. i dont feel anymore sides shall i shoot again.. ? I know my bp will raise being on AAS regardless.. This has been such a cluster fuck for me thats why i posted.. I could ask a billion friends and they would say oh no its normal.. But theres alot of good guys on here who could throw me a different 2 cents or too.. NEEDTOGETASS. YOu slut thank you so much bud haha :) everytime i post your there to help me!

If any of you think otherwise as to me pinning monday say so.. Like i said.. I feel fine right now.. have felt fine since i posted this.. But i had to make sure those randoms pains werent bs. or if it was.

I wont ramble. YOu guys get back at me in the morning.. And thanks again! I dont want to F myself up.

Do kidneys have pain sensors? If they don't, then thats like saying your liver hurts because you drink too much. It aint gonna happen.

Personally, I think its coincidence that your eye is messed up and your back(kidneys) hurt at the same time during your cycle. You might just be psyching yourself out because of all the "bad" stuff you've heard about tren.

But, as everyone else said. If you're really worried about it see a doc.

perry. you to man you have been there to give me your insight..

But i assure you guys.. smack dab in the middle of work yesterday i was like wtf..

I dont fear tren. I know all about it. and i know how potent it is.. But it was just random the pain i felt. AND then how it went away.. So to assure myself i came here to ask q's..

Im not worried maybe it could be anxiety.. maybe since its been almost 48 hours since my last shot its leaving the body..

i could ask a billion questions.. But i wanted to know the basis of it..

natecr said:
perry. you to man you have been there to give me your insight..

But i assure you guys.. smack dab in the middle of work yesterday i was like wtf..

I dont fear tren. I know all about it. and i know how potent it is.. But it was just random the pain i felt. AND then how it went away.. So to assure myself i came here to ask q's..

Im not worried maybe it could be anxiety.. maybe since its been almost 48 hours since my last shot its leaving the body..

i could ask a billion questions.. But i wanted to know the basis of it..

Either its coincidence and it will blow over in a day or so or its bad gear and its hurting you. No way for us to tell. You're going to have to use your best judgment and either risk it or stop and see a doc.

ViperHMS said:
I think you should calm down and maybe your are over reacting a little bit. Maybe you have pink eye. Did you have a long night partying last night? Did you somehow smack your eye at some point and dont remember. I dont know what you could have injected that would cause kidney issues and one red eye and not both. They just dont seem to be connected in any way other than you have noticed them and are concerned. I just dont see a medical connection in the two.

Drink lots of water or get some cranberry juice and drink that. Dont drink anything with caffiene, keep from getting dehydrated, no alcohol. See what happens and if things are really that serious go to the emergency room or an urgent care doc tomorrow.

I was gunna post the same thing. it sounds more like coincidence. You may have been getting sick prior to injecting and it just so happen to spring up when you injected. You may have a kidney infection. Your pressure is not a dangerous high where you have to call 911. Smetimes with HTN you can pop vessels in your eyes. You sound like you are coming down with something. Just to make you feel a little better about my advice I have ben an ER nurse for many years. Doesn't mean I know it all but I have had a lot of experience.

Wait it out over night and get back to us. Take some motrin for your kidney discomfort. I was from the understanding and maybe I am worng but AAS are not,the injectables anyways, are not cleared through your renal system but your hepatic system.

perryscoon said:
Do kidneys have pain sensors? If they don't, then thats like saying your liver hurts because you drink too much. It aint gonna happen.

Personally, I think its coincidence that your eye is messed up and your back(kidneys) hurt at the same time during your cycle. You might just be psyching yourself out because of all the "bad" stuff you've heard about tren.

But, as everyone else said. If you're really worried about it see a doc.

ever had a kidney stone? Those hurt I hear when trying to pass. Your kidneys can ache when ill. Your liver can also hurt when it is injured

Natecr, you can see that you are getting many conflicting opinions here on your thread as to what your problem is & how to treat it. There are not many doctors that juice, & are on here, & even if there was, they cannot make a judgement call on your health in this medium. All you can expect to receive is advise some based on personal experience & some just pie in the sky. If you feel ill or have something seriously worrying you it is always prudent to seek medical assistance. In your case you have injected two AAS chems that may or may not be responsible for your eye & kidney problems. Your BP is raised but is only moderate hypertension. You have had some time where everything has settled down. It really is up to you now as to what you do. If it was me, I would be looking into the home brew tren & asking some questions from the source or better still , someone thats using it. I would inj another ml of prop & see how I went on that. Then if ok I might try 1/2 ml tren with a ml of prop next day or following day & see how I reacted. You do need to hydrate well on tren. It is hard on both kidneys & liver. I guess if you are fairly new to the game you are likely to have some anxiety about your cycle, & this only blows up everything even more. Hope this is not your first cycle because that is why experienced juicers say not to run tren until you have several more basic cycles under your belt. Whatever you decide, take care & be safe.

nzrodney said:
Natecr, you can see that you are getting many conflicting opinions here on your thread as to what your problem is & how to treat it. There are not many doctors that juice, & are on here, & even if there was, they cannot make a judgement call on your health in this medium. All you can expect to receive is advise some based on personal experience & some just pie in the sky. If you feel ill or have something seriously worrying you it is always prudent to seek medical assistance. In your case you have injected two AAS chems that may or may not be responsible for your eye & kidney problems. Your BP is raised but is only moderate hypertension. You have had some time where everything has settled down. It really is up to you now as to what you do. If it was me, I would be looking into the home brew tren & asking some questions from the source or better still , someone thats using it. I would inj another ml of prop & see how I went on that. Then if ok I might try 1/2 ml tren with a ml of prop next day or following day & see how I reacted. You do need to hydrate well on tren. It is hard on both kidneys & liver. I guess if you are fairly new to the game you are likely to have some anxiety about your cycle, & this only blows up everything even more. Hope this is not your first cycle because that is why experienced juicers say not to run tren until you have several more basic cycles under your belt. Whatever you decide, take care & be safe.

Beautiful. That about sums it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom