Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BLOOD SHOT "EYE", kidneys hurt. BLOOD PRESSURE HIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
natecr said:
seriously??? should i try just shooting the prop to see what happens....?

The guy who sold the tren made it himself....

maybe the tren is bad?
It sounds to me like the guy who made it ether fucked you or is a meat head. I just don't like how this sounds. It sounds like a bad batch bro. It sounds like you are injecting poison. Or that you your self have a very bad underlining problem with one of your body organs.

Ether way my advice is stop cycle right away and see a doc its not worth dieing
or getting worse over. No you do not have to tell him you are taking aas.
Just tell him about the pain and the eyes and all the problems you are having.

He will then run some test. Till they come back do not inject any more.

eddymerckx said:
no. you have enough issues that suggest you may have a problem. and yes, tell the doc so he knows what to look for.
Now that I think about it. In his case I think it prob would be a good idea to tell the doc the truth and tell him about injecting the aas. You can't get in any trouble for it any way. You have rights that protect you from that.

Sounds like an allergic reaction to either the prop or tren. Stop taking them right away - give it a day or two and if not better - go to a doc ASAP.

Thinking out loud here - could he have injected into a vein???

well the prop i know is legit.. i just talked to abuddy i got the prop for also.. and his buddies took the same stuff and had GREAT results..

the shady bastard who made the tren i didnt trust anyway.. but my bestfriend is his roomate and there very close and have been for years..

hes on tren and sus and hasnt had any probs yet...

but i know the prop is legit now and just the fact the guy made the shit himself bugs the fuck outta me...

well ive only taken one shot.. do you think i can hold off without going to the doc for now...??????????????????

i wont shoot anymore and fucking shit im so fucking mad i spent WAY to much money on this damn cycle to be getting fucked in the kidneys...

so with haven taken one shot can i hold off ont he doc?

bro--you have three bros here who have been at this a while....longer than i want to admit--who think you need to see a doc b/c something is not right and we don't feel comfortable saying just suck it up b/c you have too many issues and your bp is through the roof

alright buddy. well its to late right now for me to go to the doc.. I feel fine and its not a shooting or DRASTIC sudden burst of pain.. so i think i can hold off until tomorrow.. I will check my BP in the morning again.. I just had to ask ive never had sides like this before while cycling... But thanks for the insight guys..

I think you should calm down and maybe your are over reacting a little bit. Maybe you have pink eye. Did you have a long night partying last night? Did you somehow smack your eye at some point and dont remember. I dont know what you could have injected that would cause kidney issues and one red eye and not both. They just dont seem to be connected in any way other than you have noticed them and are concerned. I just dont see a medical connection in the two.

Drink lots of water or get some cranberry juice and drink that. Dont drink anything with caffiene, keep from getting dehydrated, no alcohol. See what happens and if things are really that serious go to the emergency room or an urgent care doc tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom