Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood results after 26 week cycle.....

Christianlifter

Hey Bros,
Thought I would share....I did a long cycle averaging 1500-2000 mgs a week. I have been off for a little over a month..going for bloodwork tomorrow....Ill post the results....my BP was 178/108. Normally its about 142/52..

Maybe it is still early, it will be interesting to see the results but for that lenght of a cycle it is just not enough "OFF" time to take conclusions based on it .
Your BP is way too high.

1500-2000 of...?

Hope everything is all right bro, 26 weeks seems a bit extreme.....................I hope you come around O.K cause that will be a breakthrough for all bodybuilders and your condition will be insightfull.

All the best bro, keep us posted.

That's some seriously high blood pressure bro. That can have some long lasting effects, even if you get it down.

That's just too much gear for too long. There's no denying it.

Your "normal" is off though. Normal is considered 120/75

Hope everything else is okay.

I did a 16 week cycle that started with Anapolan and suspension and then over lapped some EQ and enthate and ended with winny. It was the longest, largest cycle I ever did. My white blood cell count and liver enzymes were all whacked out. Was off for 2 months of everything...no gear, no ECA, no protein shakes...I got everything naturally..blood work went back to normal across the board so i know as long as i put in equal time off and get tested regualarly that me (personally) can bounce back without any sides even after a longer cycle with a lot of gear. I know there has been a lot about telling your doctor but mine knows and he says that he will keep it out of my charts. Now before I go on I get bloodwork so my doc has a reference point.

Top Bottom