Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood pressure too high on cycle

QuDos

I have felt great on my current cycle doing testosterone enanthate and masteron so I was shocked when I got my blood pressure taken at the drugstore and I was 180/120.

I'm starting to get worried especially with all the bodybuilders who have been dropping dead
what am I supposed to do on this cycle? I’m doing 500mgs of the test and 800mgs masteron. I’m also using 10mg EOD aromasin.

I’m 52 years old

did you get pre cycle bloodwork? did you do bloodwork now? it could be a number of things... you are so vague so its pretty hard to determine.. .you definitely need n2guard but with blood pressure like that, there is a large concern and you may just want to stop if you are going to be irresponsible with this...

You could have elevated estrogen which would then contribute to higher blood pressure but that is just one possibility. I would also recommend you get bloodwork done so you can get to the bottom of the actual problem

I have felt great on my current cycle doing testosterone enanthate and masteron so I was shocked when I got my blood pressure taken at the drugstore and I was 180/120.

I'm starting to get worried especially with all the bodybuilders who have been dropping dead
what am I supposed to do on this cycle? I’m doing 500mgs of the test and 800mgs masteron. I’m also using 10mg EOD aromasin.

I’m 52 years old

high blood pressure is not good but with your dose im not surprised

add n2guard 7caps daily and see how it goes

Top Bottom