x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for SaleNeed To Build Muscle INC.

Blood pressure and lipids

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Blood pressure and lipids within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: How long after steroid cycle does it take for high blood pressure 160/90 in afternoon to improve and lipids to get better? Deca and test cycle

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All Natural

Blood pressure and lipids

How long after steroid cycle does it take for high blood pressure 160/90 in afternoon to improve and lipids to get better? Deca and test cycle

Re: Blood pressure and lipids

everyone is different on that... it should normalize or at least come down as you get the esters to clear etc... remember deca is a very long ester... have you had other bloodwork done? were you using any ancillaries and protectants? it sounds like you likely have high estrogen contributing to that but thats just an assumption i have... you are not running orals so thats more than likely at least part of the cause but without bloodwork, it is merely an educated assumption

All Natural

Quote Quote posted by dylangemelli View Post
    everyone is different on that... it should normalize or at least come down as you get the esters to clear etc... remember deca is a very long ester... have you had other bloodwork done? were you using any ancillaries and protectants? it sounds like you likely have high estrogen contributing to that but thats just an assumption i have... you are not running orals so thats more than likely at least part of the cause but without bloodwork, it is merely an educated assumption
    I did bloodwork mid cycle. Estrogen was little high. Cholestrol was bad after superdrol kickstart. Guess have to remove salt from my diet and eat less bad fats and go trt dose of test and see and do bloowork in 2-4 weeks and keep monitoring my blood pressure.

yes, diet obviously plays a role

Yes, watch the sodium intake as that can also contribute to things with your blood pressure. That is quite high though sir so you should be paying very close attention to it

Quote Quote posted by 2Mighty View Post
    I did bloodwork mid cycle. Estrogen was little high. Cholestrol was bad after superdrol kickstart. Guess have to remove salt from my diet and eat less bad fats and go trt dose of test and see and do bloowork in 2-4 weeks and keep monitoring my blood pressure.
    high estrogen will make lipids worse

also you should NEVER consume bad fats, only good fats. stay away from refined oils they murder your cholesterol levels

and you should be taking in PLENTY of good fats. invest in unrefined cold pressed coconut oil. whole foods sells legit brands for $14 for a tub of it. use that to cook your food
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Quote Quote posted by 2Mighty View Post
    How long after steroid cycle does it take for high blood pressure 160/90 in afternoon to improve and lipids to get better? Deca and test cycle
    take n2guard, drink a lot of water and try again

The downside of being better than everyone else, is that people tend to assume you're pretentious.
    bros for blood pressure and lipids use n2guard

if you retain water that is the problem.

sodium isn't an issue unless it is creating a water imbalance where you bloat
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

https://www.ebay.com/usr/bestdiscoun...75.m3561.l2559 << discounted N2bm products now on eBay

n2guard and fish oil