Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood pressure issue

rudolphoscott22

had my blood pressure checked at the doctor and it was 150 over 110 thats pretty high i herd that cian pepper cieane pepper ceiane how ever you spell it you know what im talking about i herd it will lower blood pressure anyone know if it works or anything else that works??

Baby asprin. Taurine. How much water are you drinking?

Umm instead of focusing on such minutia I'd recommend assessing bigger contributors of the issue like weight, nutrition, drugs, lifestyle etc?

sometimes at the doctor we get nervous and that gives off a bad #.. also docs in the US purposely try and scare you so you can get on drugs for life, thats how they make more $$$

i would invest in your whole bp monitor at home, they aren't expensive

obviously to boost heart health you need to eat better, stress less, and exercise.. if you are fat you need to drop down to under 18%

sometimes at the doctor we get nervous and that gives off a bad #.. also docs in the US purposely try and scare you so you can get on drugs for life, thats how they make more $$$

i would invest in your whole bp monitor at home, they aren't expensive

obviously to boost heart health you need to eat better, stress less, and exercise.. if you are fat you need to drop down to under 18%

I remember having a doctor client a few years ago that told me exactly that "we try to scare people into......"

Top Bottom