Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

blood pressure is high

TheBear

My blood pressure is 164/67. I am on dbol and am about to start winny soon. IS this nrmal BP while on juice? If so, isnt that too much for the heart to take for like 8 weeks?? what can i do?

the real factor is the diastolic (fuck i forget if diastolic or systolic is the one on the bottom) reading which is the one on the bottom, and its relatively normal.

but 167 on top still aint too good, and i wouldn't want mine to be that high for over 2-3 weeks.

i'm guessing you've taken nothing for water retention. start pounding the water, staying away from salt altogether and doing other things to get the retention down.

i'm sure that your bp will go down once you start taking the winny.... but i could be wrong.

Its also always a good idea to know what your BP is before starting a cycle, its just foolish not to know if you have BP probs going in and if the AAS you use raises it, your just asking for trouble.

Winny didnt effect my BP much at all. If your done with the d-bol and switching to winny, just keep an eye on your BP, winny will help reduce water and should actually help lower the BP from the d-bol. If it doesnt drop after while, I would consider cutting cycle short because systolic of 164 puts you in moderate hypertension range.

dont worry bro mine reached 175/68 I think while on winny and Omna...... I wasnt feeling ok for about 2 days then things went back to normal

Top Bottom