Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood pressure and health problem

gege2003

Hi guys..i need help,few weeks ago my blood pressure was really bad like at rest 200/80 peak 160/50 average but sometimes 100/40.i have done ecocardiogram,electrocardiogram and 24h holter for artmia check, everything was fine.My doc say that is aas related but at time i was on 250mg week(trt) i don,t think is that. Now i am taking 50mg of atenolol but my blood pressure last day was 170/60 at peak but usually is 150/45.. but sometime is 80/40 my diastolic is very low and my doc say i am causing my own trouble i tell him i was on fucking trt.any advice?

sometime i feel my heart is about to stop... and feel like fall on the couch.My doc don't want me to do anymore check because is aas related for him.

Whats meds are you currently taking? Your on AAS and having high BP problems?

Whats meds are you currently taking? Your on AAS and having high BP problems?

i am taking,atenolol,testosterone,adex,proviron.Blood pressure is not high but extremely high and wierd like 179/53 i don't think is normal.

my cholesterol and triglicerid are optmal.. hematrocrit go up very fast but i donate blood e6week.

well 250mg is above hrt. i would drop that to 150-200mg max until you sort your bp out. whats diet and cardio like?

So...do you smoke? Anything? How many energy drinks a day? Other stimulants? Pills that have ginseng, or other herbs? All this shit will raise your bp. I went through this shit for years. It stopped when I did.

So...do you smoke? Anything? How many energy drinks a day? Other stimulants? Pills that have ginseng, or other herbs? All this shit will raise your bp. I went through this shit for years. It stopped when I did.

no i don't like smoke,don't take energy drink or pills, I Used to drink coffe pre wo but i don't take it anymore.

My experience is that every gym and every person in it is constantly trying to push their shit on you. Always something to give you an edge, I remember when Ripped Force came out, these idiots used to come in and buy 3 or 4 bottles before they went out to the bar! So, juice will raise your bp, usually it's not that dramatic. But add any combo of other products, it will be much worse. No flakka? Or krokodil?

Top Bottom